Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

fast and the furious

Search this Thread

Old Mar 20, 2008, 10:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol i also agree with shady milkman......
Old Mar 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
From this website the plot outline of F&F4 sounds a whole lot like F&F2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1013752/
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:00 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 135 Likes on 81 Posts
Man, some of you guys take this crap too seriously. I _LOVE_ the Fast & The Furious movies, and I don't like ricey cars in real life. I own all three DVDs, and watch them often. I don't care what people think about the import car scene, you can take one look at the chicks at those car shows and know its BS lala land. What car shows are you guys going to that have supermodel looking chicks that come and hang out with the guys? NOT HERE! All car shows here are sausage fests.

Anyway, without F&F, there would be so many great lines we car guys would have been deprived of, like:

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning!"

" I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

"A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars." (For Civics, no less)

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!"

"It's all right. I ain't losin'. This fool is running a Honda, 2000. I'll win. Then me and my dad can roll together when he gets out of prison. It's all good."

"I'm not goin' back to Barstow!"

"Evo? Where'd you get a Evo from?"

"Do you know what 'D.K.' means?" "Donkey Kong?"
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Noize
Man, some of you guys take this crap too seriously. I _LOVE_ the Fast & The Furious movies, and I don't like ricey cars in real life. I own all three DVDs, and watch them often. I don't care what people think about the import car scene, you can take one look at the chicks at those car shows and know its BS lala land. What car shows are you guys going to that have supermodel looking chicks that come and hang out with the guys? NOT HERE! All car shows here are sausage fests.

Anyway, without F&F, there would be so many great lines we car guys would have been deprived of, like:

"Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile; winning's winning!"

" I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the mortgage, not the store, not my team and all their bull****. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free."

"A couple of Nissan SR20's would pull a premium one week before race wars." (For Civics, no less)

"You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!"

"It's all right. I ain't losin'. This fool is running a Honda, 2000. I'll win. Then me and my dad can roll together when he gets out of prison. It's all good."

You missed a few:

1)"she was just admiring my ride..." (in the back ground) someone repeats "MY RIDE"

2)Neela: "you know i almost didnt recognize you without your slippers on..."
Sean: "dont you mean wabakee?"

3) Neela: " I AM A GAIJIN!!!"
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:43 AM
Admin Alumni

Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:44 AM
Evolving Member

FBI Officer: If you want time, buy the magazine!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0232500/quotes
Old Mar 20, 2008, 11:49 AM
Evolved Member

Im with Noize. I like the movies, and enjoy watching them. When did movies ever reflect real life anyway?
Old Mar 20, 2008, 12:41 PM

Sometimes when I am sitting in my car all alone, I pretend I am Paul Walker. I even get all mad when my floor panels fall out because I boosted too much...

F&F is a good franchise for entertainment and can't be all that bad. Almost everyone here has seen all 3 (if you've seen more than the 1st one, you are a closet fan)
Old Mar 20, 2008, 02:29 PM
Evolved Member

FINALLY another! some one comes out of the F&F closet! welcome
seriously though, i love F&F.

wer here, were F&F lovers, Get used to it.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 06:05 PM
Evolving Member

The funny thing is, there *is* a movie that tried to do to (notice I used "do to", not "do for") exotics what FnF did to imports. It's called "Redline".

The dignified posters on Ferrarichat don't speak of that excrement that tarred their rides. They're really embarrased about it. And most of my Subaru forums feel the same way about the FnF movies. So why are so many posters on EvoM "weird" that way?
Old Mar 20, 2008, 09:28 PM
Evolved Member

i never watched redline cuz it looked lame.
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:31 AM
Evolved Member

Hi.. My name is John, and I'm a F&F addict...

Yes, the movies can be lame, but I can't help watching them over and over..
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

^ hahhaha i'm the same way...i think ive watched the 3rd one like ooonnneee mmiilliiooonn times....i like it..and i really dont care what the car's look like or how bad the acting is...its just different and thats what i like about it..
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

i read in a article paul walker will be in a 08 STI
Old Mar 21, 2008, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

^which isnt true. they found it from this site (lmao), which isnt true. if you look at the most recent updates, he was driving a R35 GTR.

Quick Reply: fast and the furious