Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

fast and the furious

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2008, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jackygor
^^^

Nice clean car, but 150k? really Paul Walker?
Agreed. I wonder how much he is charging for the Ferrari parked in front.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 03:14 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost
hmm. thought paul sold it a while ago?
Old Mar 18, 2008, 05:53 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey guys just got done this weekend being in the F&F 4 movie shooting with my X and my car club...it was alot of fun...and no they will not be useing a evo X...u will see my car but in the background...here are some pics..enjoy..

P.S. 15 hours with out sleep but had breakfest and lunch for free and they dressed me up to fit the back ground scene lol i looked funny!! also sorry for the pics i took them from my iphone....plus you werent able to take pics..soo i did a james bond move haha

Old Mar 18, 2008, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

This thread makes me sad. Fast and Furious is a huge blow to the dignity of the import race car. I thought they were done with this ****ty movie line. Why can't we get OUR gone in 60 seconds damn it?! What kind of a cheesy ghetto bastard makes these fast and furious movies? Best use of EVO is still Chackie Chan in his chase scene and initial D cartoons were ok.

You guys do realize that Fast and Furious is a joke among pretty much everyone? It is the laughing stock of movies with the most overdone and unrealistic stunts ever. No one is buying this street racing scene BS and go to see the movie just to make fun of it.

Originally Posted by evo_z
I hope that they DON'T make one period.
I'm with you on that buddy.

Last edited by love9sick; Mar 18, 2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ARC_EVO
hey guys just got done this weekend being in the F&F 4 movie shooting with my X and my car club...it was alot of fun...and no they will not be useing a evo X...u will see my car but in the background...here are some pics..enjoy..

P.S. 15 hours with out sleep but had breakfest and lunch for free and they dressed me up to fit the back ground scene lol i looked funny!! also sorry for the pics i took them from my iphone....plus you werent able to take pics..soo i did a james bond move haha
How did you end up being an extra w/your Evo?
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

lol i was also in the first one sooo that helped me alot but also i'm in the car show scene and i use to have a 350Z show car...so i know some pple in the big CAR SCENE....plus im also in a car club called RL2...use to be called Team Sadistic....we got invited to the casting call..where the director choose's a couple cars for some special scene..that he wants your car in...
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Are the stock rims powercoated gunmetalish or is it just dark
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:36 PM
Evolving Member

hey guys just got done this weekend being in the F&F 4 movie shooting with my X and my car club...it was alot of fun...and no they will not be useing a evo X...u will see my car but in the background...
I mean no offence to you whatsoever, but hearing you say they won't be using a X as a main car in the movie is the best news I've heard in months. Now if only they can misplace the footage of all Evos, so they won't appear in the movie at all.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you or your car. I have a lot against that movie franchise. I feel it degrades the entire import tuner scene. The cars that are featured in it are tarred by its filthy reputation.
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Turb0flat4
I mean no offence to you whatsoever, but hearing you say they won't be using a X as a main car in the movie is the best news I've heard in months. Now if only they can misplace the footage of all Evos, so they won't appear in the movie at all.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you or your car. I have a lot against that movie franchise. I feel it degrades the entire import tuner scene. The cars that are featured in it are tarred by its filthy reputation.
+1
Old Mar 18, 2008, 06:56 PM
Evolved Member

lol ^ i agree sir....and personaly i agree with you...i am very happy they didnt use the EVO in this movie...did u not see the 99 BMW M3 that i posted..lol that was suppose to be one of the mob gang members car..lol its ugly!! but i do concur!!! +1000000000000
Old Mar 19, 2008, 02:32 PM
Evolved Member

thanks for those pics! you doing any more? can you give us any info on the scenes or the movie in general?

Originally Posted by Turb0flat4

thats your opinion.

you know whats funny though. all the evo guys hate the movie, but a lotta supra guys i know love it, even though its so fake. i mean i like it, i know its ricey n fake. but hey its still cool.
Old Mar 19, 2008, 04:28 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah no problem in the last pic that you see there...thats the chris brown music video and part of the movie scene....this is where van goes around looking for the murder who killed his g/f from the first one...he walks through all these fixed up cars and next to him is a warehouse/club that he goes into it...thats all i know as for right now...that scene that i just said right now took 15 hours to do hahaha...
Old Mar 19, 2008, 10:09 PM
Account Disabled

You should take some honor in knowing your X wasn't used. If it were, that'd mean it was ricey like the rest of those dumbass cars.

+1 for your X.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by love9sick
This thread makes me sad. Fast and Furious is a huge blow to the dignity of the import race car. I thought they were done with this ****ty movie line. Why can't we get OUR gone in 60 seconds damn it?! What kind of a cheesy ghetto bastard makes these fast and furious movies? Best use of EVO is still Chackie Chan in his chase scene and initial D cartoons were ok.

You guys do realize that Fast and Furious is a joke among pretty much everyone? It is the laughing stock of movies with the most overdone and unrealistic stunts ever. No one is buying this street racing scene BS and go to see the movie just to make fun of it.

I'm with you on that buddy.
the dignity of the import race car? dude youre too funny

Movies are ment to be entertaining, who cares if its a big joke. A lot of car guys love these movie for how funny they are. Its nothing to get worked up about.
Old Mar 20, 2008, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Shady Milkman
the dignity of the import race car? dude youre too funny

Movies are ment to be entertaining, who cares if its a big joke. A lot of car guys love these movie for how funny they are. Its nothing to get worked up about.
BlackCivicDelSol.jpg

Quick Reply: fast and the furious