Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Any other local autoshows?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2008, 05:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any other local autoshows?

The Syracuse, NY auto expo starts tomorrow, so I called the local dealership (Burdick Mitsubishi) and asked if the Evo X would be at the show. The salesman said, "Probably not, but it should be at the dealership in a few days." I didn't believe him, so I asked him if he was sure and he said, "Yes, it's scheduled to arrive in a few days". I still don't believe him, so I was wondering if anyone has seen one at a local auto show in a medium-sized city and if they really are scheduled to start arriving this soon.
Old Feb 7, 2008, 05:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Went to the show

A Mitsubishi salesman came up to me and I said, "I was hoping to see the Evo." He said, "I know, a lot of people have been asking about it. Our first one is scheduled to arrive at the dealership any day now, but it's running late. We ordered it with a body kit and since they don't put the body kits on in Japan, we have to get them put on here. Are you interested in buying one?" So I said, "I'm leaning toward the MR. How long until they arrive?" He said, "We only have one allocated to us. It arrives in April and it's already got a deposit on it. We won't be getting any more MRs until 2009."