Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

EVO X at the strip.

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2008, 10:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
Originally Posted by Mmelmann
I just looked at the RAF 2000... looks pretty damn cool. That little sucker looks fun. I wish we could autorotate like that thing can. Keep the rotor side up. (You're a crazy man)
if you around pm me. i got the Horizontal stabilizer...
Old Feb 11, 2008, 08:28 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Robevo RS
the dry air hold more oxigen then the humid. The tempeture is what probably killing the air quality .

The dry aprox 70 farenheit 3000 asl air is almost a same for the engine, then the close to 100% /tropical, florida/ 90 farenheit at sea level. I hope you know that.

Its not that simple just go higher and go lesser. eventualy it will but 3000 is not that dramatic , specially with ECU and turbo. THis level changes are more harsh when you gut carburator and NA. engine. That is why was a big deal the PIkes Peak hill climb.

wow...you're an idiot lol. bottom line, the air pressure at 3000 above sea level isn't the same as the pressure at sea level. why? because there isn't as much atmosphere sitting on top of the earth. the closer you get to space, the less atmosphere there is pushing down on you, DUH. less pressure, less air density. you've got the same volume with less oxygen molecules present. less oxygen = less combustion = less power = slower times.
Old Feb 12, 2008, 04:28 AM
Evolved Member

Phd ^^^^
Old Feb 12, 2008, 05:54 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ODUB
wow...you're an idiot lol. bottom line, the air pressure at 3000 above sea level isn't the same as the pressure at sea level. why? because there isn't as much atmosphere sitting on top of the earth. the closer you get to space, the less atmosphere there is pushing down on you, DUH. less pressure, less air density. you've got the same volume with less oxygen molecules present. less oxygen = less combustion = less power = slower times.
Read what Rob said.. That's EXACTLYwhat he said.

Last edited by BOOSTEZ; Feb 12, 2008 at 06:01 AM.
Old Feb 14, 2008, 09:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i skipped a couple pages. i just saw the dumb stuff he was saying on page one about cars running the same regardless of the altitude
Old Feb 15, 2008, 04:14 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ODUB
i skipped a couple pages. i just saw the dumb stuff he was saying on page one about cars running the same regardless of the altitude

well, i never said that. and i didn't said anything in page one...actually you quoted me.....
whats wrong with these people?
Old Feb 17, 2008, 02:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was quicker than 13.6 @ stock and i live in vegas... Are u kidding bro? Have u driven a car before?