Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Doing Donuts in my new X on dry pavement!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2008, 05:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by el producto
YEA well Im on stock clutch have 50,000 miles had the car since 19 miles and have done donuts on wet dry launched car etc etc. Only problems I've encountered was a boost leak on my TB shaft..I take care of my car so dont tell me I dont appreciate it, PUNK.

AND yea got my evo when I was 19 years old im 21 now so yeah go ahead and talk about my mom and dad, In the end Im still enjoying life/my evo more than you, and I vote republican, go ahead flame away.
wow....i love you.......
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:40 PM
Evolved Member

YEA well Im on stock clutch have 50,000 miles had the car since 19 miles and have done donuts on wet dry launched car etc etc. Only problems I've encountered was a boost leak on my TB shaft..I take care of my car so dont tell me I dont appreciate it, PUNK.

AND yea got my evo when I was 19 years old im 21 now so yeah go ahead and talk about my mom and dad, In the end Im still enjoying life/my evo more than you, and I vote republican, go ahead flame away.
So where is your video? Post up link(s)!
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:50 PM
Evolved Member

Well I went through my threads and found these

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=172674

and

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=156589

But they are old and the videos dont exist and I got a virus from looking up **** so had to reformat and lost them.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 07:57 PM
Evolved Member

Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:01 PM
Evolved Member

over 2000 posts, hilarious.

Last edited by el producto; Feb 28, 2008 at 08:03 PM.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:03 PM
Evolved Member

Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:04 PM
Evolved Member

Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Uh oh GIF WAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are you AZN ones..I know your packing some heat.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:07 PM
Evolved Member

lol
Old Feb 28, 2008, 08:10 PM
Evolved Member

yea i wish the moderators would just delete this now. i guess no one has videos of their evo x doing anything besides sitting in a garage.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 09:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Move it to OT, I'm sure we can help.
Old Feb 28, 2008, 09:28 PM
Evolving Member

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
VIDEO

well...... ive had my evo (IX) since 5 miles, and its at almost 20k..... just got her tuned today actually..... (312hp, 325lb tq)...... and i had fun on dry pavement and no, im not a punk kid who doesnt apriciate my car, i work my *** off for my car!

she is perfectly fine...... my tires suffered, but they were cheap tires that i was about to replace anyways.....will i do it again? probubly not! but it sure was fun

video you ask................
http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...P1000472-1.flv
Old Feb 28, 2008, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

hahahah dude your live in springfield eh I'll give you lessons on "DRY PAVEMENT" what you only bring her out in the snow or rain? Who are you people seriously? You buy a car just to "know" what it can do. I love when these type of members come outta the wood work and post.
You give me lessons on driving, HA! i highly doubt it. First of all i drive my car almost every day snow rain or DRY PAVEMENT. If you were half an idiot you would know that i was talking about power and torque getting to the ground. And exactly what type of member am i? hmmm someone that does'nt want to swap my transfer case or axles every 6 months. I guess in that case you have me pegged. And just by the way you talk, it sounds like mommy and daddy bought you your precious evo.

If you really wanna educate yourself go to the dragstrip and see what DRY PAVEMENT does to rear wheel drive cars. I have plenty of twisted, broken axles to prove this. I can only imagine what you would be putting an all wheel drive system threw by ripping donuts on dry pavement. Rant over
Old Feb 28, 2008, 10:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Man, el producto you are just causing trouble for yourself. At first I saw humor in your post, and I know what you are saying about it being cool to see some donut videos and what not, but you have gotten overly defensive and started insulting people who make logical comments about how they enjoy their cars but don't want to beat on them. Just because someone doesn't go out and do burnouts and hard launches doesn't mean that they driving like nannies and don't know how to use an evo properly. I have gone through that phase when I was a kid, but as you get older you'll realize that it's far wiser to not put unnecessary wear and tear on your car just to try to look cool. Real skill lies in road racing and auto x, and the fact of the matter is that you would get owned by many of us here on a race track, and your "donut skillz" wouldn't mean **** out there. I'm not trying to be harsh on you, but you need to realize that you're insulting people who for all you know are highly awarded drivers with years of experience that you simply can't have yet at your age. No offense, but don't write checks your *** can't cash.

Quick Reply: Doing Donuts in my new X on dry pavement!!!