Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Window Deflectors (MZ562863EX) for Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2008, 01:41 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by LancerOZ
All the mexican immigrants here in AZ put those on their cars. Not feeling that style. They sell those at autozone right next to the curb feelers and hubcap spinners if you're interested.

- Jason

you left out the "Back Off" mudflaps and the chrome stickers with the women leaning back.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 02:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LancerOZ
All the mexican immigrants here in AZ put those on their cars. Not feeling that style. They sell those at autozone right next to the curb feelers and hubcap spinners if you're interested.

- Jason
well good thing i am mexican/american born in the states. lame *** comment, had to be from az. the man asked for some assistance on window deflectors. if you can't stay on topic just close your mouth.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 02:54 PM
Account Disabled

Exclamation

^+1

Last edited by DirectorSe7en; Apr 25, 2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 03:18 PM

Why comment when you have nothing valuable to say in this thread? I simply needed help and all you do is post up pictures of your family. Take your high heels off and STFU.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 04:19 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
It has nothing to do with any basic knowledge of cars. It's just simple and obvious. When they are sitting right in front of you, it's completely self explanatory what should be done.

They are adhesive and simply stick to the window, they also come with clips you can use with in conjunction with the adhesive.
Actually, you're the dumbass if you think rain guards stay on with just double sided adhesives, there are also brackets. Secondly, you don't just stick them on since you need to take out the weather stipping to attach the brackets. There is also aligning involved and the correct way of installing them so you don't mess up the rest of the weather stripping and make life harder on yourself putting it back.

Your actions just show what a douche you are and you deserve a temporary ban. You insulted the OP and he responded back in a polite appropriate manner, yet you continue to act with childish.

If it's that simple and obvious why even reply? Just let the guy work it out himself or just tell him it's easy.
The following users liked this post:
defaulthiding (Aug 4, 2020)
Old Apr 25, 2008, 04:38 PM
Evolving Member

I hope these help. I went out and took some pics with my camera phone, since I am not home at the moment.

Here are a bunch of ghetto mexican influenced cars with their rain guards and reversed lips!
Old Apr 25, 2008, 04:42 PM
Account Disabled

Exclamation

Originally Posted by danielskshin
Actually, you're the dumbass if you think rain guards stay on with just double sided adhesives, there are also brackets. .
Sorry, join the FAILboat. Every last of my 7 cars I've skipped the clip part of the installation and drove until the car crapped out, and the visors never came off or even loosened. You = Fail.

If it's that simple and obvious why even reply? Just let the guy work it out himself or just tell him it's easy.
You fail again. I did tell him how he easy it was. Go back and read my original post before insulting a superior. You go now. Oh yea, you fail.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 04:44 PM
Evolving Member

Personally not my thing but hey whatever makes you happy. However, it's childish to bag someone asking for help. I thought the whole purpose of enthusiast forums were to assist people who share the same passion.

People with nothing to contribute should really stay quiet.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 04:48 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by shyong
However, it's childish to bag someone asking for help. I thought the whole purpose of enthusiast forums were to assist people who share the same passion.
No-one "bagged" on anyone. I told him I thought it was funny to ask for a how-to for such a simple application. He expressed his displeasure, and my very next post was me answering his question, then it was done.......Until a "certain" instigator came in like some Internet Forum hero, LMAO what an idiot.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 05:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
Sorry, join the FAILboat. Every last of my 7 cars I've skipped the clip part of the installation and drove until the car crapped out, and the visors never came off or even loosened. You = Fail.

You fail again. I did tell him how he easy it was. Go back and read my original post before insulting a superior. You go now. Oh yea, you fail.
Putting them on seven cars without the brackets is just dumb and shows how well you take car of your "cars."

And sorry I don't fail you did proceed to tell him it was easy, but you told him in a very disrespectful way with stupid images. Just give up no one's agreeing with you, no one got a laugh off your sorry attempt to make a joke.

This is not off-topic section everything you've done and said were uncalled for and it's just sad to have trolls like you to be part of the EVO X community.

No shut up with defending yourself and get back on topic.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 05:44 PM

^ i doubt he's a troll.

but getting back to the topic on hand, let me know when those rain guards come in. also, make sure not to lose a clip, mitsu doesn't allow you to order just single clips, you have to buy the whole set.
Old Apr 25, 2008, 09:33 PM

Thank you for the images guys and thanks for the tips. I'm very new to this and because I'm new I get very excited when it comes to modding my car (no matter how hard or easy). I can guess with 100% certainty that DirectorSe7en at one point or another was a newb too and had the same excitement as I have. Its unfortunate we have members like him in this forum.
Old Apr 26, 2008, 06:46 AM
Evolving Member

I hope these help. I went out and took some pics with my camera phone, since I am not home at the moment.

Here are a bunch of ghetto mexican influenced cars with their rain guards and reversed lips!
Great pics, i have always liked rain guards on my cars...... they are very usefull and it adds alittle more JDM-ness to the car.
Old Apr 26, 2008, 08:57 AM
Evolved Member

REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7
Actually, you're the dumbass if you think rain guards stay on with just double sided adhesives, there are also brackets. Secondly, you don't just stick them on since you need to take out the weather stipping to attach the brackets. There is also aligning involved and the correct way of installing them so you don't mess up the rest of the weather stripping and make life harder on yourself putting it back.

Your actions just show what a douche you are and you deserve a temporary ban. You insulted the OP and he responded back in a polite appropriate manner, yet you continue to act with childish.

REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7
Originally Posted by ohheyitzjon
^ i doubt he's a troll.

but getting back to the topic on hand, let me know when those rain guards come in. also, make sure not to lose a clip, mitsu doesn't allow you to order just single clips, you have to buy the whole set.

REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7

No he is a TROLL. The guy doesnt even have an evo X and he posts in here more then anyone else. He also talks SHlT on the regular to evo X owners about anything and everything. I cant lie, it is EXTREMELY annoying. Once he made a comment about me though, that was it. I will always point out when hes being a douchebag from now on.

I always tell him to get the damn car then run his mouth if he wants to be a ****. His excuse is always "i'm waiting on a PB MR" "whaa whaa whaa", go get a box tissues and STOP TALKING SHlT TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE EVO X'S IN THE EVO X SECTION!!!
Old Apr 26, 2008, 09:20 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Steve@NrgTech
REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7

REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7

REFERRING TO DIRECTOR7

No he is a TROLL. The guy doesnt even have an evo X and he posts in here more then anyone else. He also talks SHlT on the regular to evo X owners about anything and everything. I cant lie, it is EXTREMELY annoying. Once he made a comment about me though, that was it. I will always point out when hes being a douchebag from now on.

I always tell him to get the damn car then run his mouth if he wants to be a ****. His excuse is always "i'm waiting on a PB MR" "whaa whaa whaa", go get a box tissues and STOP TALKING SHlT TO PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY HAVE EVO X'S IN THE EVO X SECTION!!!

I've never personally met the guy...but he's in my area. You make a good point though..he posts more than anyone in the Evo X section...yet there is no X to be seen .

Quick Reply: Window Deflectors (MZ562863EX) for Evo X