Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Window Deflectors (MZ562863EX) for Evo X

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2008, 10:42 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by danielskshin
Putting them on seven cars without the brackets is just dumb and shows how well you take car of your "cars.
How does the way I apply "Wind Deflectors" constitute not taking care of my cars? It worked everytime, so it obviously wasn't a bad choice. $10 says you have no answer for this.

Originally Posted by danielskshin
everything you've done and said were uncalled for and it's just sad to have trolls like you to be part of the EVO X community..
God are you a woman, read what I quoted. See how female that sounds? Overreacting, playing public defender. Quit instigating and go away. This has been dropped and you keep coming back with pointless comments.

Originally Posted by EvoX562
Its unfortunate we have members like him in this forum.
You must've forgotten how after I said it was rediculous to ask for a How-To, and after you explained your situation, how I eventually answered your question with helpful advice. (It's on Page 2 for the non-believers) Then if you continue to read, the Forum instigator came in with attacks.

Originally Posted by Steve@NrgTech
The guy doesnt even have an evo X and he posts in here more then anyone else. He also talks SHlT on the regular to evo X owners about anything and everything.
What does having or not having an X have to do with how much someone posts? Nothing, you just need something to argue about.

And since your busy making false claims about me "talking shiz to Evo X owners", why don't you surf thru my posts and find some instances where I have, once you find a minimum of 5, link them here to back your claim up. BTW, I'll understand if you dont return. And your thread doesn't count since that was resolved between us after you misunderstood my post.

Originally Posted by Steve@NrgTech
His excuse is always "i'm waiting on a PB MR" "whaa whaa whaa"
Looks like I really get under your skin, huh? You had to come in here just to chime in. You must have some deep seeded love for me. It's okay, I have that effect on people.

Originally Posted by Boostd4
You make a good point though..he posts more than anyone in the Evo X section...yet there is no X to be seen.
Soooo, you came in here to just repeat what he said?

Last edited by DirectorSe7en; Apr 26, 2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old Apr 26, 2008, 11:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en

Soooo, you came in here to just repeat what he said?

Yup, pretty much busting your chops .
Old Apr 26, 2008, 12:32 PM

DirectorSe7en: We're not debating whether you helped me or not, the point was you were being a smart *** about it and you know it. You even edited all of your comments. While others expressed their opinions in a polite way, you decided to post immature pictures and called me a failure. I'll bet YOU $10 that you have no answer for this.
Old Apr 26, 2008, 12:36 PM
Account Disabled

Well give me $10 because I'm known for never quitting. All I did was edit the FAIL pictures out of my posts to avoid further instigating. And edited my "Haha" out of my very first post in this thread.

This is how it went:
You made thread, I made smartass comment, you gave response, I cleared things up and answered the original question, 2 other people came out of nowhere and fanned the flames.
Old Apr 26, 2008, 12:45 PM

Thats because your known to make rude comments and it doesn't surprise me that others had the same experience. Anyway its over, thanks for the help even though it was surrounded by smart remarks. Threads over..