Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

STI wins a comparo against the Evo X?!

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2008, 10:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well reading comprehension has go you both dumbfounded... I DONT CARE ABOUT THE EVO 8! i was comparing the IX to the X god damn

maybe you should take a reading comprehension class this summer it would do you wonders!
Old May 15, 2008, 11:01 PM

It's only human nature for people to defend their own, or what they've invested in; and it takes a bit of maturity to keep an open view on the evolution of things.
Old May 16, 2008, 12:06 AM
Account Disabled

who cares..

the evo has and always will look better than an sti..

and will have better tuning ablility
Old May 16, 2008, 12:33 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Ride927
well reading comprehension has go you both dumbfounded... I DONT CARE ABOUT THE EVO 8! i was comparing the IX to the X god damn

maybe you should take a reading comprehension class this summer it would do you wonders!
Sarcasm starts.

Do you know what's really RAW, guy? The Evo I RS. The RAWest of the RAW. Compared to your IX, your IX is like a bloated luxury land boat filled with too many electro gizmo doo dads that are meant for weak sauce drivers like you that can't drive without gee wizz electronic aids like ACD, ABS, and MIVEC. By todays standards that car was so small and compact it would be considered a death trap.

The Evo I RS weighs about 700 pounds lighter than your IX SE and it had 250hp. Your IX's RAWness is not that RAW anymore, is it? In my opinion the IX and X are almost equally RAW. RAWRzors.

The extra 200 pounds over the IX that the X has is not much of a difference anymore when you realize how heavier and heavier Evos got through the years.

Here is some reading material on Evos to help put your meaning of RAWness into perspective. RAWR! Growl and snarl. Ha ha ha ha.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancer_Evolution

Sarcasm over.

Last edited by VincentX; May 16, 2008 at 12:39 AM.
Old May 16, 2008, 12:35 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by Ride927

I think you should do the same.
Old May 16, 2008, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by TalonTuner4G63
Why is everybody's panties getting all tangled? First off, if you actually read the first post on page number one, the author of the article mentions the IX, and the comparison between it and the X. So this makes it relevant to the topic.

And in terms of driving a Talon, I don't know if you realize that up untill this year and the release of the Evolution X, DSMs and Evolutions bear the same engine code. I know some of the popular vendors on this forum would like you to believe that we are completely different and our cars are irrelivant, but I believe otherwise.

And I've been behind the wheel of plenty of Evolutions, thanks!
Really? They both have the 4G63? Wow, I guess that explains your name. (insert sarcasm here) The aside part of that article also mentions the FQ-400, so I guess we should be comparing that as well. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about driving a talon. I'd say that almost everyone on this forum knows what engine DSMs came with, but there's more to a car than that. Plenty of Camaros have shared the same block as certain year Corvettes, but no Chevy guy would have you beleive that they are the same car. I give up, you're right, lets just compare the IX to the X and not talk about the Subaru at all.
Old May 16, 2008, 06:00 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well, thank you guys for ignoring my request. Thread closed. Next time you guys crap on a thread like this especially when asked twice not to, infractions will be given out to all that engage.

This section will NOT turn into a constant pissing match. If you dont like the X, why come in this section just to trash talk? If you cannot control yourself from trashing threads (on both sides of the argument) and personal insults, DON'T POST

Last edited by CharlesJ; May 16, 2008 at 06:06 AM.