Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

A List of Locations for all the Tuners?

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2008, 06:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A List of Locations for all the Tuners?

If this is a worthless thread throw it out. I really would like to get my car tuned soon, and would perfer a dyno tune as opposed to a mail in tune. I think a lot of people are in the same boat I am in as far as living a long way away from a place that can tune the car. For me there is not even a 4-Wheel dyno in the state of Oklahoma. If all the tuners could chime in on where they are located that would be great, so I could pick one that is closest to me to get a tune. Thx in Advance, Chris
Old May 14, 2008, 09:39 AM
Account Disabled

Google? Phone Book?
Old May 14, 2008, 09:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No such list currently exists. You best bet is to go to our vendor list in the marketplace link on the top menu. Everyone is listed there with their website. You will have to know who the tuners are though as it does not say. Also, most tuners cannot tune the X yet

For you, you would have to go a ways to find yourself a reputable tuner. Better bet is to find the closest dyno, and then find a tuner that travels to set up a tuning day for you and anyone else in your region
Old May 14, 2008, 10:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DirectorSe7en
Google? Phone Book?
Ya google phone book. Try googling dyno or tuners for evox. U will come up with a bunch of crap. I see the list of vendors or tuners on this site, but unless U call everyone there is no way to know if they travel. As far as finding a 4 wheel dyno I have tried to google, that to is more difficult than it sounds, and you would have to see if they would allow an outside tuner to come in. I figured since this was an EVO site all the tuners would jump on the chance to post there location and what they tune and if they travel. Im sorry for wasting everyones time..
Old May 14, 2008, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dcasandman
Ya google phone book. Try googling dyno or tuners for evox. U will come up with a bunch of crap. I see the list of vendors or tuners on this site, but unless U call everyone there is no way to know if they travel. As far as finding a 4 wheel dyno I have tried to google, that to is more difficult than it sounds, and you would have to see if they would allow an outside tuner to come in. I figured since this was an EVO site all the tuners would jump on the chance to post there location and what they tune and if they travel. Im sorry for wasting everyones time..
To find a dyno, look up the manufacturers websites and then look for local ones. For example, you can go on dynojet and look up a list of shops with dynos by state and it lists which one they have so you can tell if its AWD. I believe mustang does the same. You can also go into the regional sections on this site and ask everyone there where the closest AWD dyno is.

Right this second, there are only a handful of people tuning the X and generally with piggy backs. Ecufalsh is not available yet and the ecutek is barely available. There no mail in flashes at the moment