Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Nisei Uicp New Aluminum Version W/ T-bolt Clamps Installed!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2008, 04:30 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We are the Master Distributor for Nisei Engineering. I'm not sure what you mean with the OEM connection. Do you think you can email me with some photos and a quick description?

We can take care of the hose thing if it has to do with the length. At any rate shoot a couple of pix off to me and I'll get in touch with Nisei and figure out what we can do.

Send pix to: Sales@MaxumTechnologies.com.

Thnx!
Old Nov 5, 2008, 06:39 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by linjy2
The problem with my unit is I am still battling a leak near one of the couplers. The coupler I received seems too short or the piping is just off a tad.
I've been struggling with some fitment issues also. It blew off the other day on the way to a physical therapy appointment . Had to limp home.

I have a their 1-piece UICP and mine too seems to be a bit off at the turbo outlet pipe; it seems like the pipe itself is too short. The coupler I think is long enough but the way things line up I have the UICP only about 2.5-3cm inside the turbo outlet coupler, which doesn't seem right. I've tried installing it several different ways before arriving at the "acceptable" position it's in now (meaning everything lines about and all the couplers are on straight and snug). Ultimately it took me lining everything up with the intercooler unbolted at the bottom. Everything seems fine for now: no boost leaks, .... If it loosens up or I run into any other problems I'm going to send it back to Nisei for them to evaluate.

Good luck!