Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2011, 06:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone found a deal on a 2011 WW GSR with SS, SL, & Nav? I am getting quotes from dealers and the best was $37.5k + TTL. I am not sure if any other dealers can beat that offer. I even tried to contact Smash, but doesn't seem like they can match it. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 07:47 AM

That's a good deal I would buy it in heartbeat.
The MSRP for that car would range around the 41-42's.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 11:48 AM

Got another quote for a Blue GSR with SS, SL, Nav, Aero, and chrome for $39k. I might pull the trigger on the WW as not too big a fan of the blue, but never seen it in person. Flynhayn what did you pay for yours? Did you buy the ext. warranty?
Old Nov 7, 2011, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by ademarco
Got another quote for a Blue GSR with SS, SL, Nav, Aero, and chrome for $39k. I might pull the trigger on the WW as not too big a fan of the blue, but never seen it in person. Flynhayn what did you pay for yours? Did you buy the ext. warranty?
Sounds expensive no? I got my WW (white seems to retail a little higher due to demand) for 36k flat with SS + SL + Aero out the door. I know that one has Nav, but that should only add 2k max. And i'll be honest, the stock nav isn't that impressive for OEM. Could save the money and buy the JDM radio kit and put in your own much nicer aftermarket Nav double-din unit.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by helothere
Hi, new to this forum.
I'm starting to look around for the 2011 GSR with SS pkg in WW,
and so far the best price I got is $33,999 + fees.
do you guys this is a good deal?

I personally think it is a good deal but not the best.
Any thoughts?
You may be able to lower it to $32,900 if you have cash in hand or your finance papers already set. Good luck!

A non SSS GSR can be had for $30,250 plus ttt.
Old Nov 7, 2011, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Diversion
Sounds expensive no? I got my WW (white seems to retail a little higher due to demand) for 36k flat with SS + SL + Aero out the door. I know that one has Nav, but that should only add 2k max. And i'll be honest, the stock nav isn't that impressive for OEM. Could save the money and buy the JDM radio kit and put in your own much nicer aftermarket Nav double-din unit.
So your saying you got your Evo fully loaded out the door for 36k flat, that means they sold it to you for 32-33k?
Is that right or +TTL's.
I love my Nav. you can set up your maintenance for your car from oil,filter,cabin filter,diff, trans. its awesome. 40gigs of space. Bluetooth,Ipod, Phone everything is hooked up to the car hands free.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 06:43 AM

Well pulled the trigger and put a deposit on a 2011 Evo GSR OBP with SS, SL, Nav, Aero, Chrome for $39125, $1995 for 10year/100k (Zurich), $750 to ship to my house, and $85 for all weather floor mats. Just have to pay TTL in my home state. Also qualified for the 0% financing. Just have to find a good Ventureshield installer to make sure I don't mess up the thin paint on the Mitsu. Will be my first AWD car and new car with 5 miles. I can't wait and I'm still in Afghanistan. Never got to test drive it, but from all the reviews and reading on this forum has convinced me that the X is the AWD car to get compared to an STi.

Last edited by ademarco; Nov 8, 2011 at 07:12 AM.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 10:13 AM

Originally Posted by Fly'nHaYN
So your saying you got your Evo fully loaded out the door for 36k flat, that means they sold it to you for 32-33k?
Is that right or +TTL's.
I love my Nav. you can set up your maintenance for your car from oil,filter,cabin filter,diff, trans. its awesome. 40gigs of space. Bluetooth,Ipod, Phone everything is hooked up to the car hands free.
No, not out of the door, I wish. 36k + TTL
Old Nov 8, 2011, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by ademarco
Well pulled the trigger and put a deposit on a 2011 Evo GSR OBP with SS, SL, Nav, Aero, Chrome for $39125, $1995 for 10year/100k (Zurich), $750 to ship to my house, and $85 for all weather floor mats. Just have to pay TTL in my home state. Also qualified for the 0% financing. Just have to find a good Ventureshield installer to make sure I don't mess up the thin paint on the Mitsu. Will be my first AWD car and new car with 5 miles. I can't wait and I'm still in Afghanistan. Never got to test drive it, but from all the reviews and reading on this forum has convinced me that the X is the AWD car to get compared to an STi.
Wow, congrats!
...and yes. The Evo X is the ultimate AWD vehicle out there for the money.
Old Nov 9, 2011, 09:28 AM

I picked up my Phantom Black MR with interior sport package for $36,500+TTL. Of course they didn't want to go that low they never do, but sales manager came out to parking lot as I was leaving to accept my offer.
Old Nov 13, 2011, 08:05 AM

i was wondering if this car was a good deal or not http://www.arenamotorgroup.com/web/u...ryland/948197/ thanks guys
Old Nov 13, 2011, 08:40 PM
Evolving Member

looking at a couple 2011 gsr's. Will they get cheaper in December if they are still left?
Old Nov 14, 2011, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by N3VO
looking at a couple 2011 gsr's. Will they get cheaper in December if they are still left?
Not advertised as cheaper per say, but it makes negotiations much easier so in a way it is cheaper. Thy say the best day in the entire year to buy cars is on new years eve. You'd have to sacrifice your day to buy a car, but you could save thousands and still make it by countdown!
Old Nov 14, 2011, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by curtisb
i was wondering if this car was a good deal or not http://www.arenamotorgroup.com/web/u...ryland/948197/ thanks guys

Too much money. This car is not worth anywhere close to what they are trying to steal. Here is what NADA used cars pricing. This is what 99% car dealers use. Hope it helps.
Attached Thumbnails How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)-08evo.jpg  
Old Nov 15, 2011, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by Optiblue

Not advertised as cheaper per say, but it makes negotiations much easier so in a way it is cheaper. Thy say the best day in the entire year to buy cars is on new years eve. You'd have to sacrifice your day to buy a car, but you could save thousands and still make it by countdown!
Never tried new years eve. Two Mazdas I bought back in 2004 and 2005 were purchased during March and April. Both were $32k and brand new, but left over from the year before. I got each out the door for ~$25,500 that's including TTL. Problem with wiating like that is the selection (if any) is limited so you can't be picky at all. Still, when you consider sticker plus TTL, that's around $10k discount each!

Quick Reply: How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)