Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2011, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question

Originally Posted by zsak
What dealer was this
Originally Posted by LJ7006
I just got my EVO GSR with SSL package for $33743 + TTL(total of $37084 otd).
I got a pretty good deal but the overall buying experience is bad, the salespeople from the dealer are fine but the manager is bad so yeah.
Originally Posted by LJ7006
Exactly what you mean. Well, the MSRP was $38790 ....
That is a superb deal. $5047 off of msrp. Do they ship? Denver, CO to be exact.
Old Nov 29, 2011, 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by FALCONSEYE
That is a superb deal. $5047 off of msrp. Do they ship? Denver, CO to be exact.
I guess I was lucky becaise the day I walked in the owner was actually there and he was the one who gave me this price. But the manager was so rude to me after hearing me getting this deal. Made me drive 2 hrs at 1am to go pick the car up and no gas or carwash included. He also made us went back to the dealer 3 times after because he kept making 'typos' on the sales contract. I can ask if they would ship the car for you though, but I don't think you can get the deal I got.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i got mine last week of november for $33,350. $36,393 OTD. it's an evo gsr w/ ss package.

plus a full tank of gas...
Old Dec 5, 2011, 01:20 AM

got mine for 35,600 evo MR brandnew @ southcoast mitsubishi
0 down 0 apr
Old Dec 6, 2011, 06:01 PM

We are here to hook you up with a no haggle no mark-up deal..let us know

Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Donna7468
We are here to hook you up with a no haggle no mark-up deal..let us know

what dealer are you from?
Old Dec 8, 2011, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by zsak
what dealer are you from?
that was a spammer.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 10:32 AM
Evolving Member

I'm also looking for a WW 2011 MR with Touring/Premium/Navigation packages, anyone got any recommendations on a dealer?

Don Herring here in Plano has a demo unit with 6185 miles on it for $40,990, but I have a feeling I could find a car with 10 miles on it for the same price if I look around.

Is a "new" untitled Evo with 6185 miles on it worth $1000 under invoice? I asked them if they price matched South Coast and they said no, because South Coast quotes people $4-5k under MSRP and then when they fly out to pick up the car they raise the price $2k somehow... not sure if that's BS or not, anyone gotten a car for under invoice from South Coast before?

Last edited by srt4evah; Dec 8, 2011 at 01:08 PM.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 06:29 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by srt4evah
I'm also looking for a WW 2011 MR with Touring/Premium/Navigation packages, anyone got any recommendations on a dealer?

Don Herring here in Plano has a demo unit with 6185 miles on it for $40,990, but I have a feeling I could find a car with 10 miles on it for the same price if I look around.

Is a "new" untitled Evo with 6185 miles on it worth $1000 under invoice? I asked them if they price matched South Coast and they said no, because South Coast quotes people $4-5k under MSRP and then when they fly out to pick up the car they raise the price $2k somehow... not sure if that's BS or not, anyone gotten a car for under invoice from South Coast before?
Yes. Way below invoice. When i bought mine there the salesman told me that he even picked up someone from the airport cause he bought an evo from him. I think he's from colorado. He even showed me some emails to prove that he wasn't BSing. People from everywhere go to costa mesa to buy one. Highly recommended dude. And the people are very nice and helpful.
Old Dec 8, 2011, 09:01 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by davey111483
Yes. Way below invoice. When i bought mine there the salesman told me that he even picked up someone from the airport cause he bought an evo from him. I think he's from colorado. He even showed me some emails to prove that he wasn't BSing. People from everywhere go to costa mesa to buy one. Highly recommended dude. And the people are very nice and helpful.
I shot them an e-mail last week but nobody got back to me, I guess I will just have to call them directly and see if they can do it.

Thanks for the info.
Old Dec 11, 2011, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by davey111483

ROFLMAO

that was me..yeah
I went there before thanksgiving and picked it up with my friend.

Here in CO especially Quality Mitsu is smoking something. They wanted MSRP on their evos..
I tried just about every dealer except for the skyline here in CO.

And that one at Centennial one... was the worst of all...
they have 2011 GSR silver one that was returned by previous owner and had 100+ miles. Sales guy "accidently" told me that they charged the owner 1700 because he couldn't get it financed. So I put that into our deal saying that they should give me -1700 from invoice and plus additional discount.

I mean if they made that much money on it and the car is technically used (guy took out for 2 days) I think it was more than reasonable to get rid of their car. But the guy just wanted to match invoice that mile high gave me. I don't know what's the deal with these guys but man...I think they treat their Evo like gold.
I don't think Evo X is that special for me to pay MSRP

Anyhow Bernard was pleasant to work with and fun guy. I would recommend them but again make sure you look at the numbers carefully. It will be your responsiblity to check everything on the paper and bring calculators. If you know what I mean

But now I am stuck with tax issue which I need to head out and get taken care of. Whole DMV is inexperienced so they require additional paperworks etc etc.

And right now I am looking for another EVO..but this time it won't be a new car. Looking for MR for my wife and for dd

Last edited by lee sung; Dec 11, 2011 at 06:57 AM.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by lee sung
ROFLMAO

that was me..yeah

Here in CO especially Quality Mitsu is smoking something. They wanted MSRP on their evos..

they have 2011 GSR silver one that was returned by previous owner and had 100+ miles. Sales guy "accidently" told me that they charged the owner 1700 because he couldn't get it financed. So I put that into our deal saying that they should give me -1700 from invoice and plus additional discount.

I mean if they made that much money on it and the car is technically used (guy took out for 2 days) I think it was more than reasonable to get rid of their car. But the guy just wanted to match invoice that mile high gave me. I don't know what's the deal with these guys but man...I think they treat their Evo like gold.

Anyhow Bernard was pleasant to work with and fun guy. I would recommend them but again make sure you look at the numbers carefully. It will be your responsiblity to check everything on the paper and bring calculators. If you know what I mean

But now I am stuck with tax issue which I need to head out and get taken care of. Whole DMV is inexperienced so they require additional paperworks etc etc.

And right now I am looking for another EVO..but this time it won't be a new car. Looking for MR for my wife and for dd
I recommend Benard too as I almost bought my car from him. Just one thing to mention when buying from South Coast, remember to pick the manager that you are dealing with. As one of the manager made me walk out from them twice and I ended up buying from another store owned by the same owner since the owner was the one who quoted me the price. If you go to South Coast remember to pick the two white managers and don't deal with the Hispanic manager(w/ glasses), I am not trying to be racist but since I don't remember their names that's the only way I can identify them.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 08:55 AM

ROFLMAO

that was me..yeah

I went to both skyline and quality mitsu at Littleton. Yes, they are both smoking something. aaron at quality wanted $37500 for a gsr with ss/sl while skyline offered a little bit less but I don't remember the exact amount. The problem is that they had only two 2011 evos when i was over there. skyline had only three. Since their allocation depends on how many they sell, that gives you an idea about their performance. So sad that I was actually there to buy one but hell no to these prices. I haven't been to milehigh or the one on araphoe so I got no clue about their offers. I am sure "they will drop their pants to their ankles" (as stealers say) towards the end of December. They are running 0% apr for 60 months which is very tempting.

So, you drive a gt-r and an evo? Kind of an overkill.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 11:25 AM

Anyone know if it is still possible to get a NEW 2011 SE anywhere? I was told by a friend that it can still be special ordered from a dealer, but I have yet to talk to any. I just noticed South Coast has some 2011 MRs listed for under $34k, but has anyone actually picked one up that cheap? I'd prefer the looks and options of the SE, but that seems like a pretty good deal.
Old Dec 12, 2011, 12:21 PM
Evolving Member

ROFLMAO

that was me..yeah

I started looking here in Colorado Springs as well. They have it priced at $39k for a 2011 GSR. I forwarded them the advertisements from South Coast and they said they're willing to price match on the advertised price but was a bit vague in how they stated. I'm visit family in Southern California next week so I might just drive my MINI down there and trade it in.

Quick Reply: How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)