Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Im So Pissed!!!(Was Pissed)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:21 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by S2kracka
What was the cone for?
at work we r "supposed" to put cones in front of our work trucks, they call the circle of safety do that when we r done at a job we have to pick up the cone and walk aroudn the truck to make sure it is safe to go, some techs in the morning put there cone in front of their cars to do the same thing, or to make sure ppl see it and not to get too close to the car, not like they cant walk right up to it
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:23 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 20psirabbit
unfortunately that's the price of having anything nice like 2 weeks after i got my cobra (from a car collector in mint condition with 1700 miles) some kid that thought i couldn't see him tossed a rock at my car and luckily only put a little scratch on the side of the bumper. i wasn't about to catch a case for destroying some 16 year old kid, so all i could do was tell a cop. your buddy's words are true, there's haters everywhere and instead of manning up and taking control of their lives and earning their own, some a-holes just wanna ruin yours
hold up, wassup with these ppl tellin me these worse stories then mine of ppl they c throwin rocks at a car?yur tellin me u saw the kid do it?smart u didnt beat beat his A** but still damn that is nonsence, i still cant believe ppl just cant respect then hate
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
i've seen your car in another thread and wow great bday gift man congrats. but i fell your pain on this thread.

this morning my dad calls me to go outside in the morning to move my evo out of the way. i get in the car and it doesnt start, doesnt start, doesnt start, i had my budy install an alarm yesterday and i guess it was just acting up due to not having a spare programed key inside the box for the immobilizer.

well my dad starts to back his car up and lands it on my front plate frame. it broke the plate frame and scuffed the clear coat for about an inch over. my dad felt like ****, luckily he's an auto body shop department head for a vocational technical high school. lol.....

btw i just flew to california on the 23'rd to drive this car back to ct. its an 06 SE tb, i almost cried before i saw the actual damages.

Eddie Rosado
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:40 PM
Evolving Member

sux man. the first week i had my car someone put a lil dent on the pass. side door. yup theres alot of haters out there. ot: blue blurr do u live kinda by abt?
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:42 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ModenaTwinTurbo
i've seen your car in another thread and wow great bday gift man congrats. but i fell your pain on this thread.

this morning my dad calls me to go outside in the morning to move my evo out of the way. i get in the car and it doesnt start, doesnt start, doesnt start, i had my budy install an alarm yesterday and i guess it was just acting up due to not having a spare programed key inside the box for the immobilizer.

well my dad starts to back his car up and lands it on my front plate frame. it broke the plate frame and scuffed the clear coat for about an inch over. my dad felt like ****, luckily he's an auto body shop department head for a vocational technical high school. lol.....

btw i just flew to california on the 23'rd to drive this car back to ct. its an 06 SE tb, i almost cried before i saw the actual damages.

Eddie Rosado
thanx bro..
kinda sounds like me, sometimes my dad asks me to move the car so he can get out, but damn im sure he felt really bad! but doesnt sound liek it gonna be damaged for too much longer since he knows his body work
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 20psirabbit
unfortunately that's the price of having anything nice like 2 weeks after i got my cobra (from a car collector in mint condition with 1700 miles) some kid that thought i couldn't see him tossed a rock at my car and luckily only put a little scratch on the side of the bumper. i wasn't about to catch a case for destroying some 16 year old kid, so all i could do was tell a cop. your buddy's words are true, there's haters everywhere and instead of manning up and taking control of their lives and earning their own, some a-holes just wanna ruin yours
Catch a case nothin, just take a different road to work where the kid doesn't frequent. Just a few weeks ago I was talkin with my mom on the phone. Some kid in our neighborhood was throwin snowballs at cars while at the bus stop. Hit one guys Mercedes, guy got out and now the kid has a broke arm. Good for him, little f|_|cker will have a tough time throwin snowballs wit a broken arm.

Or at least get out and chase the kid down and catch him and scare the living sh|t out of him. Usually that will be enough to make them stop or at the very least think twice before they do it again. Even if the parent were to see you most parents would be on your side if you told them what happened. If not it goes to court and as long as you don't hurt the kid the judge is on your side too.

Last edited by ripnbst; Dec 2, 2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

That's a bummer. Hopefully it was haters, haters can be avoided and what not as long as you're a person no one feels they need to hate (not saying you are, but still you get the idea). At least if it were a hater then it wasn't some idiot not paying attention, like Modena's story, or the guy who backed out of his driveway into the side of my car while I was stopped at a light. Neither of them meant to do it, and it still happened.

IMO, not driving your car to work is a lame thing to do, but whatever. The day after I got my Evo I was driving it to High School. Brand new, with 3 miles on the odo. My friend still wasn't driving his new WRX to school and I teased him for about 2 weeks before he finally drove it, and insisted on parking next to me as much as possible. Me... Well... I park as close as I can to the doors of wherever I'm going. From day 1 in the S2000, to day... whatever... in the Porsche. Unless the spot is rediculous (like between two lifted trucks that take up a spot and a half each). I always tease friends who park out in the middle of parking lots to avoid scratches and door dings. Plenty more things can hit you in the empty middle of a lot than snuggled inbetween two cars. People usually are careful, the weather and runaway objects (rocks, shopping carts, cars without e-brakes on, etc) are usually not as careful.

Either way, glad it was easy to fix.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

dude i know man. and then i felt like a dick cuz i kinda got loud wit him n he's an old man bro. n he had just taken the evo to work with him yesterday to work and he had his kids buff my whole car to just get all the sediment and just grime off of it. they had done a ****ty job on a rear bumper replacement and paint. so pops n his kids fixed it. but then this morning this bs lol. he's aite tho.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:47 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
That's a bummer. Hopefully it was haters, haters can be avoided and what not as long as you're a person no one feels they need to hate (not saying you are, but still you get the idea). At least if it were a hater then it wasn't some idiot not paying attention, like Modena's story, or the guy who backed out of his driveway into the side of my car while I was stopped at a light. Neither of them meant to do it, and it still happened.

IMO, not driving your car to work is a lame thing to do, but whatever. The day after I got my Evo I was driving it to High School. Brand new, with 3 miles on the odo. My friend still wasn't driving his new WRX to school and I teased him for about 2 weeks before he finally drove it, and insisted on parking next to me as much as possible. Me... Well... I park as close as I can to the doors of wherever I'm going. From day 1 in the S2000, to day... whatever... in the Porsche. Unless the spot is rediculous (like between two lifted trucks that take up a spot and a half each). I always tease friends who park out in the middle of parking lots to avoid scratches and door dings. Plenty more things can hit you in the empty middle of a lot than snuggled inbetween two cars. People usually are careful, the weather and runaway objects (rocks, shopping carts, cars without e-brakes on, etc) are usually not as careful.

wow wow wow that wasnt an idiot that was my pops in a rush lol. but i get what your saying haha.

Eddie
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ripnbst
Catch a case nothin, just take a different road to work where the kid doesn't frequent. Just a few weeks ago I was talkin with my mom on the phone. Some kid in our neighborhood was throwin snowballs at cars while at the bus stop. Hit one guys Mercedes, guy got out and now the kid has a broke arm. Good for him, little f|_|cker will have a tough time throwin snowballs wit a broken arm.

Or at least get out and chase the kid down and catch him and scare the living sh|t out of him. Usually that will be enough to make them stop or at the very least think twice before they do it again. Even if the parent were to see you most parents would be on your side if you told them what happened. If not it goes to court and as long as you don't hurt the kid the judge is on your side too.
haaaaaaaaaaa thats hilarious!!!!!!!!!!+10!!!!!!
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:53 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ripnbst
For real? I wish I was the kid with the broken arm. I'd own a Mercedes now too. The guy would have a hard time still driving it after lawsuits were filed against him.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:54 PM
Evolved Member

haters are the worst man
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo

the guy with the charger told me not to be liek that and just drive and enjoy the car.y not i bought it, but im more careful then anything else.i always keep the mind set that the best way to avoid a punch or just experince anything bad, just simply dont be there, u get my point, butim sure ill drive the X to work one day.but yeah u r righ tmost ppl r carefull if u park next to them but some ppl arent and yes it is more likely the something can damage the car in open area then others, i guess its just pick yur poison
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ModenaTwinTurbo
wow wow wow that wasnt an idiot that was my pops in a rush lol. but i get what your saying haha.

Eddie
He was an idiot for not checking behind him and taking his time to back out, regardless of being in a rush. That's not saying anything mean about your dad. My dad backed into our cable box doing the same thing, I turned into the big cement pot in between our two bay and one bay garage when backing out in a hurry and turning too soon, I also backed into my own parked Evo when in a hurry in our old TT one time. All of those were backing out in a hurry... All of those times were cases of being an idiot, and now I am smarter and always take my time being real careful to back up. I hope your dad is too. That's all Not that your dad must be uneducated because he ran into your car.
Old Dec 2, 2008, 04:58 PM
Evolving Member

before my X purchase...i realized talking about it was not a great idea. combined with the fact i moved up in my company rather quickly, i could sense jealousy and i dont exactly trust these guys. soooo...i've kept all my evo adventures to myself and i only talk about it when they ask. (not that i ever bragged but the guys i work with are into this stuff and i thought they'd dig it, but i think they were just jelous )

i do my best to park next to certain people i know that are just as obsessed about their owns cars.

Quick Reply: Im So Pissed!!!(Was Pissed)