Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Advice on an MR, prices?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2008, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advice on an MR, prices?

Hello all,

I've been getting a bit of the EVO bug lately and have been looking at the MR intently. Right now I have an 08 STi and love it. With that said I haven't been able to stay in one car for more than a year since I had my Civic a decade ago. I like the MR for its transmission as my wife hasn't been able to drive any of my cars and, well...its different. The looks are subjective and I really dont care either way. Mileage on a tank kind of stinks but otherwise I think it could fit my bill pretty well.

With that said I looked here https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=377669 and didn't see any good info on MR's and what prices you have paid.

I walked into a local dealer here yesterday and well... was turned off for lots of reasons including the saleperson saying the trunk was BIG, so much so it fit one of their techs . Some other reasons included not being able to turn on the stereo because its harmful to the sales crew's health and that $500 for a shift knob/parking brake combo is a good deal. Upon retrospect I should have returned his business card.

With that said, I found another local dealer with an internet price of ~36,500 optioned with the same knob combo for some reason but it is as far the best price. That leads me to my questions:

1) What are you all paying for OTD on the MR? What options are on your car?
2) The 0% credit, for those who have it, what was the line at which point they start charging a higer rate?

Thanks all,
Chris
Old Dec 6, 2008, 09:26 AM
Evolving Member

South Coast Mitsubishi has the following prices on the MR

MR BASE
MSRP $38,965.00
Your Price $34,799.00

MR NAVI
MSRP $40,964.00
Your Price $36,499.00

MR TECH
MSRP 41,515.00
Your Price $36,999

No 0% APR on the MR's though, only the GSRs.
Old Dec 6, 2008, 10:02 AM

Thanks, about the same initial offers as around here but what is everyone actually bringing home?

Thanks for the heads up on the apr
Old Dec 6, 2008, 10:15 AM
Evolved Member

The OTD price will be different from state to state based upon sales tax, title and reg. fees. The price that matters is the sales price of the car with options. Also we started this thread: https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=377669 that you referred too to keep the forum from getting cluttered up with "how much should I pay" threads like the one you just started. Please continue this discussion there.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=377669