Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

AMS EVO X Track car buildup IN ONLY 10 WEEKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2009, 10:24 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
seeexxxy lol whats the hp/tq on that beast? and how much was it after everything was done?
Old Apr 8, 2009, 11:00 PM
Account Disabled

Nice.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 07:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AWM3
I don't think the "how much did all that run" question is that off base....The AMS build looked amazing and it was the first question that came to my mind...
Its the first question that came to my mind too, I just didn't ask it in an open forum. Kind of like "How much do you make a year?" or "What's your wife's bra size?"
Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:42 AM
Evolved Member

Wow amazing. i like how you guys tried make the car look like stock form by keeping all the plastic panels. You guys amaze me more every day.
Tint the windows so no one can see the cage!
Old Apr 9, 2009, 11:07 AM

this has been great to follow, pics are amazing
Old Apr 9, 2009, 11:15 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow looks like she is almost done and looks very impressive too. So this is going to be Time Attack car correct? what class will it be in?
Old Apr 9, 2009, 11:27 AM

You know they don't mess around when they bust out the cellophane and wrap the car up while working on it.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

Too Freaking SICK! Mad Props YO!
Old Apr 9, 2009, 12:19 PM

congrats guys. thats an amazing piece of machinery.... nothing less then what i expected from AMS
Old Apr 9, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMS, You guys should SERIOUSLY consider getting yourselves a REALITY SHOW. I have never seen such great care put into building a serious track-ready car like yours.

Other shops lack the immaculate details and care that go into building something like this. One thing that always bothered me about some of the local fabricators here in socal for example is how they justify their sloppy quality and lack of showsmanship "just because its a race car". They seem to take more pride in their experience in the industry, racing, etc (which I dont doubt at all) but they lack any pride whatsoever in having a clean professional shop, and clean professional work that can pass off as an every day car.

I can easily see this car being at a car show as well as the latest Time Attack. You guys definitely play close attention to the details and your pride truly sets your brand apart. Keep up the good work. And im serious about your reality show. Its time we had a show on Discovery that can challenge American Chopper!
Old Apr 9, 2009, 02:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by antics22
AMS, You guys should SERIOUSLY consider getting yourselves a REALITY SHOW. I have never seen such great care put into building a serious track-ready car like yours.

Other shops lack the immaculate details and care that go into building something like this. One thing that always bothered me about some of the local fabricators here in socal for example is how they justify their sloppy quality and lack of showsmanship "just because its a race car". They seem to take more pride in their experience in the industry, racing, etc (which I dont doubt at all) but they lack any pride whatsoever in having a clean professional shop, and clean professional work that can pass off as an every day car.

I can easily see this car being at a car show as well as the latest Time Attack. You guys definitely play close attention to the details and your pride truly sets your brand apart. Keep up the good work. And im serious about your reality show. Its time we had a show on Discovery that can challenge American Chopper!

WOW thank you!!!

A TV show would be cool however we do this above any other reason because we love doing it reading things like what you posted doesn't hurt either hahaha Thank you sincerely

Eric

Last edited by AutoMotoSports; Apr 9, 2009 at 02:58 PM.
Old Apr 9, 2009, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AutoMotoSports
WOW thank you!!!

A TV show would be cool however we do this above any other reason because we love doing it reading things like what you posted doesn't hurt either hahaha Thank you sincerely

Eric
I'd watch it, or at least download it .
Old Apr 9, 2009, 06:14 PM

wonder if it still smells like a new car
Old Apr 9, 2009, 08:06 PM
Evolved Member

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
That guys name is really Ivo? Thats one sweet name if it is
Old Apr 10, 2009, 02:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
wow amazing work, and attention to details .

Quick Reply: AMS EVO X Track car buildup IN ONLY 10 WEEKS!!!