Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

June 2009 Mitsubishi Evo X Deals

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2009, 08:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by stevolee
You find it funny, but it could happen!!! Plus, I was hoping they'd bring back the 2k cash back with 2.9% for 60 months!!!
Serramonte Mitsu in SF, $8000 off sticker price plus 0% for 60 months

ask our member tipoytm [sp?]

Last edited by Gardo_Segovia; Jun 2, 2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 09:03 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Gardo_Segovia

If all dealerships across the country offered this, there would be none left within a month. Unfortunately there's still some trying to get you at above invoice
Old Jun 2, 2009, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by stevolee
You find it funny, but it could happen!!! Plus, I was hoping they'd bring back the 2k cash back with 2.9% for 60 months!!!
Can't find 8K off with 0% for 60 months? You may have to search a few dealerships, but hopefully someone within a couple hundred miles can offer you this.
Old Jun 2, 2009, 09:45 PM
Evolved Member

I don't know what kind of "deals" you guys are waiting for, but the more you wait... the less chances you will be getting the color or package you want.

Serramonte Mitsubishi is already offering the lowest no-haggle no-BS pricing in California (I think). All remaining Evos (GSR/MR) $8K off MSRP and 0% APR combined (you can qualify for loyalty and military on top of that). If you don't qualify for 0% APR, you can get an additional $2K rebate. As far as I know, the Evos left are fully loaded, so MSRPs are a bit on the high side. They only have a few left.

You can also go to Southcoast or Anaheim if you want access to much bigger selection, I think they have around $5-6K off MSRP + 0% APR.

IMO, this is the best time to buy. I'm already seeing more people recently buying Xs from several forums (including here), next thing you know (if you wait too long) only demo units will be left in dealer lots. :P

Last edited by tipoytm; Jun 2, 2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 08:31 AM
Evolving Member

So how much would the shipping be from SF to, say, NC or VA? When I was deployed in MS, I had plan on shipping my car from Los Angeles. The cost was going to be roughly $1,000.

If I lived in NC or VA and I have no trade-in, I'd purchase from Serramonte Mitsu in SF. Have them ship it ($2,000 max price perhaps?!) and still save huge amount. Heck, even Anaheim Mitsu is willing to ship the car out of CA.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 08:43 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So how much would the shipping be from SF to, say, NC or VA? When I was deployed in MS, I had plan on shipping my car from Los Angeles. The cost was going to be roughly $1,000.

If I lived in NC or VA and I have no trade-in, I'd purchase from Serramonte Mitsu in SF. Have them ship it ($2,000 max price perhaps?!) and still save huge amount. Heck, even Anaheim Mitsu is willing to ship the car out of CA.
Somewhere around $800-$1200 depending on the shipping company you use.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 09:45 AM
Evolved Member

^ Try calling the dealer, they probably have a shipping company that they are used to dealing with and it might come out cheaper. If I live out of state, I would just schedule a weekend (perhaps a day more or two), fly to San Fran (perhaps with a GF or companion) and then drive the new car all the way back... what a perfect excuse for a roadtrip!

Last edited by tipoytm; Jun 3, 2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old Jun 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tipoytm
I don't know what kind of "deals" you guys are waiting for, but the more you wait... the less chances you will be getting the color or package you want.

Serramonte Mitsubishi is already offering the lowest no-haggle no-BS pricing in California (I think). All remaining Evos (GSR/MR) $8K off MSRP and 0% APR combined (you can qualify for loyalty and military on top of that). If you don't qualify for 0% APR, you can get an additional $2K rebate. As far as I know, the Evos left are fully loaded, so MSRPs are a bit on the high side. They only have a few left.

You can also go to Southcoast or Anaheim if you want access to much bigger selection, I think they have around $5-6K off MSRP + 0% APR.

IMO, this is the best time to buy. I'm already seeing more people recently buying Xs from several forums (including here), next thing you know (if you wait too long) only demo units will be left in dealer lots. :P
I agree. If you guys wait too long you are going to get stuck with the leftovers.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 08:49 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Fishstix
I agree. If you guys wait too long you are going to get stuck with the leftovers.
the only person I know here who keeps on waiting due to pricing is Daskid

All 3 others, are waiting to close on mortgage.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 08:52 AM
Evolving Member

the only person I know here who keeps on waiting due to pricing is Daskid

All 3 others, are waiting to close on mortgage.
LOL! Yeah, I'm kinda hard to please... I'm trying to close in on one from South Coast pretty soon.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Daskid
LOL! Yeah, I'm kinda hard to please... I'm trying to close in on one from South Coast pretty soon.
you sure dont want to fly to Serramonte???
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:05 AM
Evolving Member

you sure dont want to fly to Serramonte???
That would be my last option. I really hate driving back home for more than 4 hours. Especially in those Recaros....
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:13 AM
Evolving Member

That would be my last option. I really hate driving back home for more than 4 hours. Especially in those Recaros....
I thought tipoytm volunteered to drive you back??

speaking of which, I need to PM tipoytm and ask him about the Recaro seat.

I'm flying to OAK to visit a friend over at Union City on the 20th. I hope my mortgage closes by then. If so, I'll be at Serramonte on the 20th.

Southwest Airlines $139/RT
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

Speaking of June deals, I spoke with Joel from South Coast. He said that the deals are the same. It didn't change. But that is unofficial. I'm still gonna wait what Mitsu Motors website says.
Old Jun 4, 2009, 09:26 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The Recaros are very comfortable in my opinion.

Spend the $100-200 for the plane ticket to get up there and maybe $100 in gas to get back home. You'll save a couple thousand dollars off the price of the car.

Quick Reply: June 2009 Mitsubishi Evo X Deals