Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

To those financed with MMCA

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2009, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
They sent me a form do autopay. They will deduct my checking account when it's due. Didn't you guys get a form to fill out your banking info/routing #? No worries about paying late fees or sending a check, just have money in the bank and it's all good.
Old Jul 16, 2009, 10:17 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Noize
Your bank sucks. Mine never misses, gives you a window and tells you if you can't meet it. I use it for 95% of everything I pay for, and have not been late once in some 7 years.
LOL! I know! My bank sucks! My bank is Chase/WaMu.

Originally Posted by whoang40
They sent me a form do autopay. They will deduct my checking account when it's due. Didn't you guys get a form to fill out your banking info/routing #? No worries about paying late fees or sending a check, just have money in the bank and it's all good.
I did receive that form. I didn't want to enroll because I want to be in control of my payments.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 05:04 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Daskid

I did receive that form. I didn't want to enroll because I want to be in control of my payments.
Have fun remembering to make your car payments on time, writing checks and paying postage every month.

I filled out the auto-pay form from Mitsubishi, sent them a voided check, and now my monthly car payments will be deducted from my checking account automatically...all for free.

Old Jul 17, 2009, 06:12 AM

Yeah I do that autopay also through Mmca. My question since we r talking about them. Any one know if they will let me just have comp cover if I am going to store my car in the winter. My gut feeling is saying No but I got to find out. Can any one direct me in the right direction? Some one that has gone down this same road.
Thanks
Old Jul 17, 2009, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by whoang40
I will never let a company take money out of my account directly. The only way I will do it is if they bill my CC card. If they took out to much money you can play hell getting it corrected. Or if some reason you got financially strapped or had a money emergency they still take their money from your account. Just some advice.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 07:45 AM
Evolving Member

Yeap, those guys are old fashion.
i think they find out how problematic can be to manage a web site for payments, check payment status, clients *****ing, etc.
call them, they will mail you a leter to include all your banck information and that's it. is set for next month.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 07:50 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by scottatyamaha
I will never let a company take money out of my account directly. The only way I will do it is if they bill my CC card. If they took out to much money you can play hell getting it corrected. Or if some reason you got financially strapped or had a money emergency they still take their money from your account. Just some advice.
Remember you sing an agreement for a specific amount of money, you bank have records of it.
If they take more money that the signed amount is your bank responsibility. You loose no money.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 09:35 AM

autopay...you gotta pay that car note anywayz...no matter what...kinda suck they don't have an online site tho...and they don't even sent you a statement or anything!...mitsu's credit SUCKS!!...oh well 0 APR is nice tho
Old Jul 17, 2009, 09:48 AM

Yeah I also use the MMCA Autopay. So far hassle free and no problems.
I agree thought that you definately should keep your financing agreement in a safe place in case they do screw up your payment.

I do believe I received one statement from MMCA also. Kinda weird to get only one.

Maybe they only invoice like twice a year...
Old Jul 17, 2009, 09:49 AM

+1

Originally Posted by noize
i billpay it through my bank online. All you need is the routing number and your account number.
+1
Old Jul 17, 2009, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by scottatyamaha
The sky is falling...the sky is falling!

That's not advice grandpa, that's sticking your head in the sand. It's the 21st century now, get out of the past.

Old Jul 17, 2009, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

I pay online through my bank and I've never had a problem. I only wish I could pay twice a month instead of once a month to break up the payments.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 01:22 PM

So any one know or have prior experience w/ mmca. Will they let me just have comp covage if I am storing my car for the winter and can prove that I own another veh.
Old Jul 17, 2009, 01:38 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DarwinX
The sky is falling...the sky is falling!

That's not advice grandpa, that's sticking your head in the sand. It's the 21st century now, get out of the past.

Oh I am sorry I am speaking from experience, you apparently dont know about the shady stuff and glitches that banks make. If you want to trust them go ahead. Not me. i will let my bank pay them but I will NOT give them free access to with draw their payment from my account when they please.

Last edited by scottatyamaha; Jul 17, 2009 at 01:42 PM.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 06:50 AM
Evolving Member

when all else fails just do it the old fashion way. send a check with the bill that comes in lol :P

Quick Reply: To those financed with MMCA