Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

fuel line recall, dealer update what a joke

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2009, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah they washed the car, I didn't get mad at them for it, but I am pretty **** about car washes so I'm pretty sure they just did a basic care free wash but oh well. Yeah when I was talking to Cheryl, oh man was it bad. I actually kept my cool until she started showing attitude on the phone. But yeah, I'm doing the rest of my business at mile high Mitsu. got an appt there next week for the radio issue that skyline didnt bother solving after I told them twice about it.

Rob/Bob at mile hi was already an improvement on the phone. What sucks about the whole radio situation is skyline wouldnt let me show them the issue, takes 30 seconds. I had to set an appt and leave it with them all day where they could test it on their own.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 10:48 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah, I had the same issue with my car. Then after I drove it off the lot last week and it started acting up again, I walked in and demanded someone come ride with me, that second. Dean came and took a ride with me so he could experience what was happening. But yeah, trying to show someone the issue, is impossible.
Old Oct 15, 2009, 05:00 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AWDTerror
you should have fought that......
It's not really worth it, that dealership just sucks. I found out about it on my second visit there when I went for an oil change, they put regular oil instead of synthetic and then gave me whole bunch of bs of how mitsu changed it to regular and now it's ok to use Like I mentioned earlier, I only go there when I have to, still love the Evo thou

Last edited by tomeks; Oct 15, 2009 at 05:03 PM.
Old Oct 16, 2009, 02:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by tomeks
It's not really worth it, that dealership just sucks. I found out about it on my second visit there when I went for an oil change, they put regular oil instead of synthetic and then gave me whole bunch of bs of how mitsu changed it to regular and now it's ok to use Like I mentioned earlier, I only go there when I have to, still love the Evo thou
Holy crap... Well, I guess that means I'm never having the dealer do my oil change again. I want to make SURE it's synthetic!