Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Evo Ringtones!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2010, 05:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by robevo8
is it just me or does anyone elses girlfriend think your a loser for having an evo rev for your text message?....hahah
My girlfriend exclaims how much she loves that sound every single time my phone goes off
Old Mar 19, 2010, 11:33 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^hahaha....
Old Mar 19, 2010, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweeeet
Old Mar 19, 2010, 12:20 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Bobster22388
My girlfriend exclaims how much she loves that sound every single time my phone goes off
Sounds like u need to marry her!
Old Mar 19, 2010, 12:34 PM
Evolved Member

okay i know im a little slow here. when i go to download the ring tone it downloads directly to Itunes, therefore give me no way of saving it to my phone. i have a new BB curve, any ideas? im no sure where the cord thing that attaches it to the comp (usb) just trying to find a way to make it work bc it sounds sweet!

nice find, cant wait for a call/txt to go off during an important meeting and my phone just starts revving haha
Old Mar 19, 2010, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by robevo8
is it just me or does anyone elses girlfriend think your a loser for having an evo rev for your text message?....hahah
Considering when my phone goes off it's either cars. guns, or an assortment of inappropriate movie quotes she doesn't even flinch any more.

I put this on phonezoo but its saying its private until further review to make sure its not copyrighted. But if anybody is having trouble you could download it and then create your own ringtone on phonezoo.
Old Mar 19, 2010, 09:00 PM
AFD
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by boostedtres
okay i know im a little slow here. when i go to download the ring tone it downloads directly to Itunes, therefore give me no way of saving it to my phone...
Here are the direct downloads. Just right-click on each link and choose "save link as..", then save each MP3 file to your phone or desktop (or wherever you need it to be, to copy it to your phone)...

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/med...0-ringtone.mp3

http://www.mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/med...-Textalert.mp3

You'll probably need to find your USB cable to copy them to your phone.. otherwise, you might be able to transfer them via bluetooth, MicroSD card, email, or just download them directly to your phone over-the-air or using wi-fi.

With USB or bluetooth, just connect your phone and copy the MP3 files to your //blackberry/ringtones folder (more info at crackberry.com)