Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Evo X MR Trashed

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2011, 08:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i wouldnt even wait for the cops to do an investigation.. Start looking on forums of people selling the same $hit or even craigslist... At a school, somebody will always tell.

Id hunt them down, beat the $hit out of them, and then run them over with the same evo they trashed
Old Mar 31, 2011, 02:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by btou123
updated, just put do luck trunk yesterday,

going 2 put mastergrade rear diffuser, dun have money put jun one = =....
Old Mar 31, 2011, 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by cplise
You know what ... No it doesn't, the kid said School . He also said "when I got to school" saying to me, that the car was left there overnight, as most people go to school early-ish (collage also).

No, Parents that buy kids $40k sports cars are dumb. A client of mine bought there son a Brand New Camaro SS and paid to have it hooked up ( supercharger , Brake's , Aero the full meal deal ) for his 21st birthday. 3 months later he crashed that car into a off ramp divider at a very high rate for speed!

My brother ( 24 ) is working on his 6th year of school. He has a Twin Turbo 370Z that He paid for or IS Paying for, I should say. He'll be the fist to tell you how HARD he worked for it and it was all his own money ( which is true ). BUT the $50k+ he spent on his car, Does not help my parents that pay for his school, health insurance and apartment , and was the first to bail him out from the 2 times his car was broken into. So I'd say I know a little about it ....

And as far as you guys jumping down my throat because of an opinion I have. Going as far as to say I am ignorant and/or jealous simply because I state a opinion that your parents would probably agree with. May The Force Be With You, Mr. Yoda, Ill be sure to send YOU the Questions I have about life and String Theory.

To be clear I never PUT anything on the kid. Unless he did leave his $40K+ car in a school lot overnight ... then YEAH he was asking for it.

so your saying because im 21 have 2 cars a wife and two sons that i shouldnt have my wifes mazda6 (completely loaded, bose sound system and all) and my 2006 evo IX, and that my mommy and daddy bought it??? This doesnt justifie how dumb and ignorant you really are, I WORKED HARD FOR WHAT I HAVE AND CANT BELIEVE I GO OVER SEAS (iraq/afganistan) FOR PEOPLE AS LOW, IGNORANT AND NARROW MINDED AS YOU ARE

Last edited by blacksunset; Mar 31, 2011 at 03:48 AM.
Old Mar 31, 2011, 07:15 AM

I was hit with vandalism myself not too long ago, torched my whole EVO X to the ground. Happy to hear your friend got his monies back from insurance
Old Mar 31, 2011, 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Location: South Beach, FL / Miami, FL / Pt. St. Lucie, FL / NYC
Welcome to NY. I own a evo cause someone stole my turbo civic right out of my garage.
Old Apr 2, 2011, 03:19 PM

^Wow. Yeah that sucks man. That's in plain view and in broad daylight. F thieves.
Old Apr 2, 2011, 03:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im surprised you 2 are in here posting all the nice **** you put on your cars while you are still parking in that same lot. You do realize its extremely possible these thieves frequent forums like this one... Now they may know that you put some nice new **** on your car and havent really upgraded your security(not that it would really matter).
Old Apr 2, 2011, 05:16 PM
Evolving Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
thats b.s. id set up a sting and catch those POS's