Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Dealership Issues?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2011, 06:39 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For me, buying the car was interesting. I think my personality made it a lot easier for me to get the price down. I came in one day, just to look at the car, and hope for a test drive, no plan on buying. Talked to the sales guy about the car, went for a drive. Told him what color i was interested in, but didn't have it. Looked around at other dealers.

Well he kept trying to get me to put the exact spec car but in Black. He lowered the price for that car like 3 times before i left that day, without me saying anything. I got him to lower the price a little more and then throw some accessories in after he told me it had more miles than initially thought.

My personality trait that helped was my over-thinking. As well as showing little expression for anything told to me. To me, i'm constantly over-thinking and taking too long, but to the sales people, it looks like I have one foot out the door.

Now yes, there are plenty of people that got it cheaper than me, I'm sure, but i'm not a huge negotiator. I was happy with what I got.

You are also in Baltimore, you didn't have much luck with Jerry's Mitsubishi? I talked to Charles there, they definitely have the most Evos in the area when I was looking.
Old Mar 3, 2011, 04:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by comic0guy
You are also in Baltimore, you didn't have much luck with Jerry's Mitsubishi? I talked to Charles there, they definitely have the most Evos in the area when I was looking.
They didnt have any 2010's left. They do have a couple of 2011's though.