Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

No Mitsubishi Dealers in Northeast Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2011, 01:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No Mitsubishi Dealers in Northeast Oklahoma

So i just bought my used GSR on March 8th and after a week noticed a grinding when turning to the left. Did some research on this site and found someone with the same issue that found it was a front right wheel/axle bearing. Took it to a local tire shop I have used to verify my thoughts and they confirmed this issue. Went to locate a dealer and found that as of March 11th there are no longer any dealerships in Northeast Oklahoma. With roadside assistance it will be towed for free and the problem is covered by the powertrain warranty so that goods. Obviously very inconvient to have to travel an hour and 45 minutes to get dealer work performed on my car but I can say this was all handled very easily with a couple of phone calls so I am impressed by that. Anyone know why the dealerships pulled out? Also since I found this issue on here makes me think more people might have had this issue. Anyone know if this is a problem or just and anomoly.
Old Mar 25, 2011, 02:11 PM
Evolving Member

Did Don Carlton on Memorial close down? What about Lynn Hickey in Broken Arrow?
Old Mar 25, 2011, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

You may get in contact with Aniel Pagan (screen name Aniel@FP). That's his name on the boards. I used to work for him at AP Racing in Tulsa before he left to Forced Performance. I think he goes back quite a bit.