Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Can't Wait!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2011, 07:01 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude legit birthday gifts to yourself. mines comin up buuuut im here (location). i'll be lucky if i get my ets intake or piping lol.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:19 AM

Congrats man, I recently ordered the same stuff just not only from ETS. My first box came in and I'm super super excited lol. I'm sure you will to. Enjoy!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:21 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 43 Posts
Thanks guys! It makes for a great Friday reading over this thread. If anyone needs help feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Michael
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by T6
Thats awesome. Did you get a highflow cat testpipe and a dump o2 downpipe or just regular for both? Michael is a great guy, helped me out a lot with my order. Amazing products, the craftsmanship was amazing and I am loving the sound my v2 makes
I went with the catless test pipe and the recirc o2 housing/downpipe. As much as dump pipe would be cool, the noise of a jet engine taking off, the cops will shoot me down for sure. Also, I was told the differences in gains are minimal.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:59 AM
Evolving Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ETS Michael
Thanks guys! It makes for a great Friday reading over this thread. If anyone needs help feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Michael
Michael do I make your day when i call and you get to answer all my questions. haha!
Old Sep 2, 2011, 10:37 AM
T6
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by alexandertg4
I went with the catless test pipe and the recirc o2 housing/downpipe. As much as dump pipe would be cool, the noise of a jet engine taking off, the cops will shoot me down for sure. Also, I was told the differences in gains are minimal.
haha, yea. It does sound like a jet engine when you take off and I love it. My exhaust set up does not sound loud anywhere near the pick up trucks we have over here so no one is bothered by it. Its a college town and the cops already know my car, I even get thumbs up by them (not all but some). The university police (except one officer) are all haters though. They constantly follow me around waiting for me to WOT (even tailgate me). Something I would never do as I dont feel like throwing a pedestrian 30 feet in the air because they J walked with their ipod earbuds in their ears or texting and not paying attention.

Gain wise it is very minimal, give and take 5 whp/wtq. If you dont want it to be loud there is no point in getting it for that much. Either way you made a great choice of getting ETS goodies for sure. I am very, very satisfied with ETS. Amazing stuff
Old Sep 2, 2011, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by The_X_Effect
Michael do I make your day when i call and you get to answer all my questions. haha!
Couldn't be worse than me telling him to order, then not order, then change it, then I'll order in a couple weeks when I order the next day. Lol.