Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

tscompusa tuner??

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:37 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
tscompusa tuner??

received some PMs from this guy stating hes a good tuner and was wanting to get into tuning X's.. i dont know much about this guy and just wondering wat other ppl know, have heard of this guy?? his name is Tom..

thanks
Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have no personal experience with him as a tuner so I cannot comment on quality. That being said, he is very well known around here and has done a lot of work, all seemingly of very high quality and good customer service. seems to be a good route to take. search his name and give him a shout and decide for yourself. gl
Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

A good tuner should be able to walk you through the tune they are doing for you and answer any questions or concerns you have.

A great tuner has customer service skills that would make you want to go back to them, when everything is running great.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i no a good tuner will do that.. jus asking cuz i've seeing 3-4 ppl get tuned by him and jus curious if anyone else has had experience with him??
Old Oct 5, 2011, 04:46 PM
Evolved Member

im going to say it just because its going to be said by someone. TRY SEARCHING (not being a D!ck just saying).

But just to help out and give you an idea, check out this thread, good idea on results and cust service. gl with the tuning

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ane-28psi.html
Old Oct 5, 2011, 05:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts
He's a good guy and a great tuner. He takes as much time as is needed to get it right and is very knowledgeable. I know two people with his tunes and they're both quite happy, but more importantly, both cars are quite healthy.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 05:40 PM
EvoM Guru

Received 204 Likes on 148 Posts
He is a good friend of mine and right now he is really busy. I talk to him pretty much daily so just be patient and he should get back to you if you contact him. He is very very good at tuning and he is tuning my cars, all of them any questions you want to know just ask
Old Oct 5, 2011, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

Just remote tuned with him on 93 and e85 and he made some big numbers on my stock turbo.. Highest the forums have seen in a while.

You will be happy.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 05:48 PM
Evolved Member

your in boston...some of the best stock ecu gurus just opened a shop in mass. i would check them out. dynotech
Old Oct 5, 2011, 05:58 PM
Evolving Member

I have dealt with him and I would recommend him. +1
Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Tom tuned my car remotely...great price, service, and results.

My car had been previously dyno (and road) tuned by a very popular shop in my area and without any new mods Tom was able to improve driveability, spool, horsepower, tq, and eliminated all knock.

I benefited greatly working with him because he explained what he was doing and why as we made pulls/updated maps...I learned a lot more about tuning and the process.

I'd highly recommend him.
Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:17 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RedEvoxGSR
i no a good tuner will do that.. jus asking cuz i've seeing 3-4 ppl get tuned by him and jus curious if anyone else has had experience with him??
Tscompusa tuned me, very good tuner. I would recommend him. Ive been threw 3 different tuners. Its hard to find a non bullsh*ter. Tom is legit
Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:47 PM
Evolving Member

EASILY, NO QUESTIONS ASKED the best tuner that I've ever worked with. The remote tuning FLAT OUT WORKS. I'm making ~790WHP and won't even be in the market for a new tuner again. Use his services without hesitation. /thread
Old Oct 5, 2011, 06:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've also spoke to Tom about remote tuning. I was going to start working with him and my clutch went out. Since then I've just been self tuning while writing my map tracing software. Once my setup gets more complex I will be paying Tom to tune the car for sure. I've seen nothing but positive information from others about his work.
Old Oct 6, 2011, 04:40 AM
Evolving Member

TSCOMPUSA (Tom) is the man, he did what 3 other tuners couldnt do with my car. Hes does a amazing job!!

Quick Reply: tscompusa tuner??