Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Syntek Global

Search this Thread

Old Mar 3, 2012, 11:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Syntek Global

Does anybody uses this Fuel additive in their EVO's?
What It Does
XFT utilizes a NOBEL PRIZE WINNING chemistry to bring you the most effective solution available. It has multiple patents, which means nobody has what we have, and no other product does what XFT does. Because Xtreme Fuel Treatment is a comprehensive approach, it would take many products mixed together to even come close to giving you the same benefits!

Prolongs Engine Life and Reduces Wear
Xtreme Fuel Treatment uses a combination of ingredients that work together to prolong the life of your engine. Detergents, demulsifiers, rust & corrosion inhibitors, lubricating agents, and polymerization retardants work together to keep things clean and running smoother. The result is that the moving parts of the engine and fuel system have less friction, run longer, work better, and cost much less to maintain. Reducing these costs means more money to put towards you and your families goals and dreams.

Increases Fuel Economy
Xtreme Fuel Treatment contains an oil-soluble organo-metallic compound which functions as a "burn rate modifier" and a "catalyst". It lowers the ignition point of fuel by several hundred degrees...about 400 degrees to be more exact! Put simply, this means that it creates a longer, better burn, which allows your engine to burn much more of the injected fuel, instead of sending unused fuel out the exhaust as pollutants and emissions. This means, using less fuel, providing you better fuel economy. The cleaning process also removes carbon build up, enabling the engine to run smoother, and your vehicle to drive better for longer, again, money saved! You also save money at the pump with XFT as its properties allow those using higher octane fuel to use a lower octane, saving them even more right at the pump!

Reduces Harmful Emissions and Pollutants
One very important benefit of using Xtreme Fuel Treatment is that it reduces the amount of harmful emissions produced by your vehicle by up to 33%. As we have said, it improves the combustion process in the engine which in turn reduces the harmful emissions produced. Reducing up to 1/3 of your vehicle's emissions is a significant way to make a meaningful difference for the air quality of our world, and make a difference for the environment, protecting the future of our children.

Why Does This Product Work So Well?
The oil-soluble organo-metallic compound found in Xtreme Fuel Treatment simply means it can easily mix with other oil-based products evenly without any problems of separation or an uneven concentration in the fuel. If you use a pill or tablet form of an additive, it must dissolve and be dispersed through the fuel tank before it can even get into your engine and by the time the tablet or pill is completely dissolved you've already burned through precious amounts of fuel. Xtreme Fuel Treatment makes sure every drop of fuel is treated before it burns in your engine.
here is a website
http://www.syntekglobal.com/
Im not a Syntek dealer but want some input guys.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 11:34 PM
Evolving Member

From my experience the only additive that makes a difference is Injector cleaners.

The rest I've never seen any gains or positive things.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:27 AM
AFD
Evolved Member

Is it safe or recommended to use any fuel injector cleaners, or anything similar in the X?

Think I remember reading in the manual where it states not to use any fuel or oil additives.
Old Mar 4, 2012, 12:33 AM
AFD
Evolved Member

Doubletap.. please delete =)
Old Mar 4, 2012, 05:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by AFD
Is it safe or recommended to use any fuel injector cleaners, or anything similar in the X?

Think I remember reading in the manual where it states not to use any fuel or oil additives.
I'm wondering about this too... I've read something similar as well
Old Mar 4, 2012, 07:04 AM
Evolving Member

Xtreme Fuel Treatment contains an oil-soluble organo-metallic compound which functions as a "burn rate modifier" and a "catalyst". It lowers the ignition point of fuel by several hundred degrees...about 400 degrees to be more exact!
Soooo.... it increases your chances of knock? Awesome!
Old Mar 4, 2012, 08:35 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Is that one of those "As Seen on TV" things? O.o
Old Mar 5, 2012, 04:26 AM
Evolving Member

lol some guy at my job has been trying to convince everyone of buying a bottle for "only" $30
Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:28 PM
Evolved Member

I've actually been using XFT in my Evo. With rising gas prices and my mpg (before using) was dismal I wanted to check it out. Did my research and looked at the patten, test data (used in various industries commercially for the past 18 years) -- companies like GE, Cummins, Cat have endorsed this product.
So my test data: My best baseline before using the product was 19 mpg highway and 15 mpg city. After 5 tanks of this product my mpg is now 27 highway and 20 city. So basically I'm getting another 100 miles on my tank for $4 bucks. I'll take that all day long!
Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kronik
I've actually been using XFT in my Evo. With rising gas prices and my mpg (before using) was dismal I wanted to check it out. Did my research and looked at the patten, test data (used in various industries commercially for the past 18 years) -- companies like GE, Cummins, Cat have endorsed this product.
So my test data: My best baseline before using the product was 19 mpg highway and 15 mpg city. After 5 tanks of this product my mpg is now 27 highway and 20 city. So basically I'm getting another 100 miles on my tank for $4 bucks. I'll take that all day long!
How are your AFR's?
Old Mar 25, 2012, 01:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by mnauelg1702
How are your AFR's?
Unaffected by this product -- though I do love that my EGT is 200 degrees cooler.

This product REALLY works. I LOVE it and will continue to use it in any type of engine (heck this works in diesel too!).

The short answer on how this works is it allows the fuel to ignite at a lower temperature. Think of baking two cakes for 30 minutes. One goes into an oven at 800 degrees and the other goes in an oven at 350 degrees. Both have the same amount of time but the temp is different. At the end the one that was baked at 800 degrees is burned on the outside and gooey in the middle where the 350 degree cake is cooked completely.

Same goes for our fuel. I'm sure we have all noticed that our fuel quality has gone down hill severely these past few years. I swear whoever thought it was a "good" idea to put ethanol into our fuel deserves to be punched in the throat 1000 times!!!

But this company produces an incredible product -- created originally by the Department of Defense (yes, I've done my homework on this additive).

I highly recommend it and suggest you read up on this website where I found it: http://howtosavegas.mysyntek.com

I'll provide anyone any data that they need on my car and how it has performed.
Old Mar 25, 2012, 02:54 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Kronik
Unaffected by this product -- though I do love that my EGT is 200 degrees cooler.

This product REALLY works. I LOVE it and will continue to use it in any type of engine (heck this works in diesel too!).

The short answer on how this works is it allows the fuel to ignite at a lower temperature. Think of baking two cakes for 30 minutes. One goes into an oven at 800 degrees and the other goes in an oven at 350 degrees. Both have the same amount of time but the temp is different. At the end the one that was baked at 800 degrees is burned on the outside and gooey in the middle where the 350 degree cake is cooked completely.

Same goes for our fuel. I'm sure we have all noticed that our fuel quality has gone down hill severely these past few years. I swear whoever thought it was a "good" idea to put ethanol into our fuel deserves to be punched in the throat 1000 times!!!

But this company produces an incredible product -- created originally by the Department of Defense (yes, I've done my homework on this additive).

I highly recommend it and suggest you read up on this website where I found it: http://howtosavegas.mysyntek.com

I'll provide anyone any data that they need on my car and how it has performed.
so it increases mpg without affecting the performance of the car? this sounds awesome if its true. gas price lately
Old Mar 25, 2012, 03:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ImEv0
so it increases mpg without affecting the performance of the car? this sounds awesome if its true. gas price lately
Absolutely!!! It actually IMPROVES the performance of the car. It allows you to use the fuel where it is needed (the compression side of the stroke) instead of wasting it on the exhaust side of the stroke. And the best part, over time the catalyst will burn off all carbon inside the engine as well as prevent new carbon from developing! It's a vitamin for your car

I bought their foil packs to try it out (bought 8 since you need to double dose the first few tanks). I was amazed by the time I hit tank 6!
Old Mar 25, 2012, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

where do you get your supply of this jw?
Old Mar 25, 2012, 03:15 PM
Evolving Member

no offense or anything man, but you sound just like the guy that i work with that recently started his own "business" selling this stuff. it sounds good tho and the benefits of the product are really tempting.

Quick Reply: Syntek Global