Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Would you buy this Evo X?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2012, 12:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by illusion_11
Here in asia,that evo that posted on sale above is the same import version from japan,its basically a GSR spec and with a SST transmission,other then the transmission all the parts are same as the GSR,it does cause a bit confusion to me also last time,as i used to tought SST are only available on MR version.
congrats on not reading any of the posts - you're completely wrong

it's an MR, a terribly mistreated but almost rebuilt one. ~26k for an already installed built motor isn't too bad - a half started project if anything, though if you aren't willing to take on a project, avoid it
Old Jul 4, 2012, 12:43 AM

if it is its a strip down of mr then,lol
Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:03 AM
Evolving Member

Read the carfax and it is listed as an MR, the VIN code makes it a TRUE MR, so it has been stripped down. U1F = DE U2F = ES U8F=GTS V6F=Ralliart W8F=GSR W6F=SE W5F=MR & Touring X8H=Hatch GTS Y6H=Hatch Ralliart
This is the reason they have Vin codes! So you can tell the difference. Even tho it is an MR or Touring it still is an MR regardless if someone stripped it, it is an MR. So now everyone knows, there should be no more clarification. Someone took alot of parts off, plain and simple!

But as i stated a few posts back i would avoid this car!!!