Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Lancer Evolution X MR lease

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2014, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lancer Evolution X MR lease

So I am thinking of leasing an Evo. What are your thoughts on leasing an Evo? I would love to hear from members who are currently leasing Evos and what they are paying per month and how long they are leasing it for.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 09:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This thread right here should help

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ep-inside.html

I leased my 2014 Evo GSR SSSL packages (fully loaded). Here are my numbers

Lease Term: 36 months (3 years)
Price: ~43k after taxes, fees, warranties, accessories ETC
Downpayment: $5,000
Monthly payment: $472/month (i put all taxes, fees, accessories, and warranties under the financing, so this is around the highest you might pay for a GSR depending on packages etc.)
Estimated residual value: ~24k

When i was deciding what evo to buy, my dealer said they could get me a base GSR evo 36 month lease for around/under $379/month. So thats around what you may get for just a base evo.

These numbers obviously wont apply to everyone but it at least gives you an idea. These numbers can change depending on your lease term, credit, interest rate, what residual value they are estimating etc.

My advice, dont do a lease if you are going to drive the evo for more than 12,000 miles/year. I would also advise against a lease if you DONT plan on buying the evo after the lease is over. Also if you are not sure whether or not you will buy the car at the end of the lease i would not mod the car at all.

A lease can be a huge waste of money on an Evo if you dont plan on buying it at the end of the lease like i plan on doing.