Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

14 Evo MR Seat question

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
14 Evo MR Seat question

Hello to all my lovers, im new to the forums and have a question.
Just picked up a Apex silver 14 MR brand new and love it so far. Question is does anyone know the seat mounting hole length for the 14 EvoX. Im looking at replacing my Recaros for a set of Corbeau LG1's, Corbeau for some reason Corbeau does not have the brackets for the 14 so im just needing the mounting hole lenghts so i can give it to him to see if any other Evo X years cross reference. I find this odd cause they show brackets for the 08+ evo x on the site

Thanks all, Brian

Last edited by EVL4B11MR; Jan 5, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 91 Likes on 84 Posts
Should be the same in my opinion, the X hasn't had a seat change to my knowledge since 08 so you should be fine. Curious why you don't like the recaros though, I find them very nice either cloth or leather. (I have leather now and love it)
Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:22 PM

Im a big boy the back and the bottom could be a tad wider for me, other then that i love them. plus i can add heat to them also. I came from a 09 535xi TT with everything hehe

Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema
Should be the same in my opinion, the X hasn't had a seat change to my knowledge since 08 so you should be fine. Curious why you don't like the recaros though, I find them very nice either cloth or leather. (I have leather now and love it)
Old Jan 5, 2015, 02:24 PM

They just told me if the floor boards did not change then they have the brackets.

Originally Posted by Napalm_Enema