Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

Varis runduce bumper question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 02:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Varis runduce bumper question

Thinking about getting the Varis bumper but have a few questions! Anybody with one or that knows a lot about them care to chime in? First was wondering on how the figment is? And if it's a direct replacement as in nothing from the OEM bumper needs to be reused? Except maybe the Bolts that hold it in place in assuming?? Fender liners!? Required or not!? If you have em post em please? I'd love to see em
Thank you!!
Old Dec 17, 2015, 12:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by YoitsEVOSAL
Thinking about getting the Varis bumper but have a few questions! Anybody with one or that knows a lot about them care to chime in? First was wondering on how the figment is? And if it's a direct replacement as in nothing from the OEM bumper needs to be reused? Except maybe the Bolts that hold it in place in assuming?? Fender liners!? Required or not!? If you have em post em please? I'd love to see em
Thank you!!
First, searching in "show and shine" section will yield you with more results.

Second, here's some quick answers:

1) It seems figment is doing well for a mascot: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figment_(Disney)

The fitment of the bumper is top notch. Body shop said it was extremely easy to install and fit very well. It is a high quality piece.

3) You'll probably need the top bumper support bracket. This is the piece that has the metal arms that are what screw down into the radiator cover and are accessible when the hood is opened. This can definitely be purchased separately from Mitsubishi if needed.

I think you also need to re-use the white bumper "tab" things that protrude into the slots under the headlights when installing the bumper.

I purchased the bumper after an accident damaged my front bumper. I think it's an awesome upgrade if you are in that same position.

3) Fender liners are never required to my knowledge. I run them, but don't see a need for them no matter what setup you have.

4) Here's some pics of mine:

Last edited by ddawg1130; Dec 17, 2015 at 12:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Crit84 (Mar 19, 2022)
Old Dec 28, 2015, 08:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
soo happy i took the time to write this ^^ reply.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beautiful car