Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

New Evo X Owner!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2016 | 04:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tucci_973
Same when I first thought about getting an evo I thought I wanted white. But then I when I went there I fell in love with the blue and the red was a close second. My friend just got a red FE tho and it is beautiful
Sales team kept pushing white to me. It was weird.
Old Jan 1, 2016 | 04:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AngryEvo
Sorry to threadjack this guys stuff but here ya go. I tried to send it in a message but couldn't. On the showroom floor.
Came with them black wheels?? Nice!
Old Jan 1, 2016 | 05:16 PM

Thanks for the input guys! and no, I don't plan on stancing this car, the corolla was so slow anyways so I wanted to have fun with it and stand out a little bit. I'm having way too much fun driving the Evo to be making it undriveable. Recently just ordered a rear whiteline sway bar so I will be on the twisties much more often
Old Jan 1, 2016 | 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by StevenTranSSK
Thanks for the input guys! and no, I don't plan on stancing this car, the corolla was so slow anyways so I wanted to have fun with it and stand out a little bit. I'm having way too much fun driving the Evo to be making it undriveable. Recently just ordered a rear whiteline sway bar so I will be on the twisties much more often
I just got my evo 2 months ago upgraded from an automatic g35 coupe and like you said the evo is just such a fun car to drive
Old Jan 1, 2016 | 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch
Sales team kept pushing white to me. It was weird.
That is weird the dealership had at least one of every color when I went and they had 11 white ones, one of the other sales reps told me they had another whole lot full of unsold evos so I used that as leverage when negotiating. Finally got them around my price when I said I was going to get a wrx instead
Old Jan 2, 2016 | 07:33 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Tucci_973
That is weird the dealership had at least one of every color when I went and they had 11 white ones, one of the other sales reps told me they had another whole lot full of unsold evos so I used that as leverage when negotiating. Finally got them around my price when I said I was going to get a wrx instead

Yeah, they said white was the most popular and had a ton of them. I only saw one red, and one gray in manual.
Old Aug 13, 2016 | 02:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Lightsaber
2014 GSR is remarkably more reliable car than the previous model-year ones in my opinion. For example, it no longers has the fuel pump relay problem. Therefore, there are only a few things I would do if I were you.
So I did not knock on wood after I posted the above post. Now my fuel pump relay (2014 GSR) just went.