Notices
Evo X How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

Help Forge Unos and Prosport Boost gauge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2009, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Forge Unos and Prosport Boost gauge

Okay so i had the fun of trying to install a Forge uno MBC on th X. Took me about 3 hrs not cuase it was hard but becuase i could not get the hoses off the nipples and had to cut most of them.

Now i went from the turbo nipple and the wastegate nipple to the MBC.

Another thing is i got rid of the stock tubing that was orginally going from the turbo and wastgate which boht went to a T and followed back to the boost soleiod thats on the top far right of the x.

LIke i said i couldnt get some of the tubbing so i had to cut. them only becuase when i was trying to pull the tubs off one of the boost soleioids i got the tubbing off but the nipple came with it as well. This only happen with one this is when i started to cut cause got scared.

Now it it okay if the right bottom boost soleiod is missing its nipple i mean with the MBC now it isnt even needed or used anymore. so i figured it did even matter am i right?

Second i have no idea how to hook up the Prosport gauge the hows i saw arent that great . I T in the boost gauge into the wasgate so is that right i was gnna go of the BOV linebut i figure since i had the wasgate tubbing and niple off i jsut go off that?

Help anyone?

Last edited by GsrEviluTionX; Jan 24, 2009 at 09:57 AM.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 03:03 PM
Evolving Member

its very hard to understand what your typing, but you can T anywhere from the intake manifold->BOV line. Anywere from that vacumm line is a good accurate place to get boost signal from.
Old Jan 24, 2009, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

is it there mechanical or electrical boost gauge?
Old Jan 24, 2009, 06:17 PM

mechanical right now im trying to tap it to a source to work
Old Jan 27, 2009, 06:19 AM

Alright have everything hooked up but IM ONLY BOOSTING MAX 10 PSI NO MATTER HOW MUCH I TURN THE BOOST UP!!

Any idea what could be happening? i checked all connections and they are snugged and zipped tied. i also cap the two stock boost soleniod openings that are left open and threw electircal tap around it also.

any idea