Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2011, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sev
Nice shots WWIXMR, do you park it there overnight or just for the photos? I'd be nervous if I kept it there, hah.
Nah, dropped off the wife and her best friend at the Wendy Williams Show. Had some time to kill and just spent it driving around the city for a while. Pulled over for a couple shots and didn't think I would use them anyway since the car was so dirty, but managed to do some PS/LR work on them and salvage them. I normally would never park my car in Manhatten, let alone any street that allows anyone to park within 5ft of me. I'm super **** when it comes to where I park my baby hehe.
Thanks for the compliments.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 07:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mitsuxtwo
Do you change ride height for winter?
Yes... coil-overs are off and stock suspension is back on. I'm also rocking the BBS with Continental ExtremeContact DWS tires. What's the point of AWD if you can't enjoy the Evo in the snow.
Old Oct 31, 2011, 09:33 PM

I love gunmetal rims on white car
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by WWIXMR
... I normally would never park my car in Manhatten, let alone any street that allows anyone to park within 5ft of me. I'm super **** when it comes to where I park my baby hehe...
I'm the same way too? is this just something that new car owners do or is it something that EVO owners do? I park far away from people...or I park near the end or somewhere where there is only one on the side of me...and then if thats not available...i look for a car that is in the same league as me and park next to them... dodge challenger, corvette, bmw (325i and up), merc (newer s class)..etc...those type of cars. I figure if I have to park next to cars... i wanna park next to a car that cost as much or more or is in the same or league as ours or higher. Is this just me being stupid and **** or do others feel the same way? I'm a bit OCD (FYI)
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:57 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

I park far too, my friends hate that we have to walk longer though, to an elevator for example at College, haha.

Park next to a car that is cared for they'll be cautious while opening doors. I got a small ding a while back, careless idiots.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 06:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by reddragun3
I'm the same way too? is this just something that new car owners do or is it something that EVO owners do? I park far away from people...or I park near the end or somewhere where there is only one on the side of me...and then if thats not available...i look for a car that is in the same league as me and park next to them... dodge challenger, corvette, bmw (325i and up), merc (newer s class)..etc...those type of cars. I figure if I have to park next to cars... i wanna park next to a car that cost as much or more or is in the same or league as ours or higher. Is this just me being stupid and **** or do others feel the same way? I'm a bit OCD (FYI)
I like to plan ahead. If I know i'm going to say, the mall. I already know where to park. I've always been really careful. People are careless and don't give a **** when they park next to you and swing their doors open. I also make sure there is no way a shopping cart can come flying down the lot into my car(happened to wife's previous BMW a week before picking it up) so I make sure it's behind one of those dividers.

I know it sounds a bit "overprotective", but I love my car/s and 'till this day I still have never had any door dings, scuffed bumpers, etc, from parking in a bad spot.

Originally Posted by Sev
I park far too, my friends hate that we have to walk longer though, to an elevator for example at College, haha.

Park next to a car that is cared for they'll be cautious while opening doors. I got a small ding a while back, careless idiots.
If I'm with people, I'll usually drop them off at the door/entrance to where ever we're going. If i'm by myself or with my wife only, we'll just walk it off(she understands). Besides, it's always good to go for a little walk every now and then.

As far as parking next to a car of higher or equal value, not a chance. Usually those cars are leases and people don't give two ****s about them. At least when someone outright owns/finances their property, they are a little more inclined to caring for it a bit more. No offense to those who lease(I've leased), but that's just how the majority of people are.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 07:00 PM

white evos are my favourite
Old Nov 1, 2011, 08:09 PM
Evolved Member

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gates311/6303960799/http://www.flickr.com/photos/gates311/6303960799/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/gates311/, on Flickr
Old Nov 1, 2011, 08:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BlackTrack

The 311RS by Gates311, on Flickr
What....a....tease.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

It's a pretty good tease though...
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:06 PM
Nzo
Evolving Member

Nice color on them thar wheels!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 09:43 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice wheels. Nice finish.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:31 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by BlackTrack

The 311RS by Gates311, on Flickr
Demmit Ryan, you tease!
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:16 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

Now I want CE28N's. FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU.
Old Nov 2, 2011, 03:16 AM
Evolving Member

Ryans like a prude girl, teasing us all the time ....

Quick Reply: Official Wicked White Evo X Picture Thread