Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Photo shoot (X and Monaro[brothers])

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2008, 09:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by aftershock141
Yea, that guys down syndrome.
Anyways, I'm the previous owner of a 6 sp TL and ran with a clique of TL's and accords and s2000's and for the record... THERE IS NO WAY A STOCK TL-S OR ACCORD V6 WILL KEEP UP WITH A X! No chance, from dead stop, a roll, a helicopter dragging it, etc. My TL was an 05 with a 3.2 liter engine and the best thing about it was Loooooonnnngggg gears. The type-s has a 3.5 but they weigh alot more and have less power (then x's) I would constantly take z's and g35's, and TL-s's and m3's and rsx-s's. But never once did I win against any boosted car. Because of the power to weight ratio, a mazda speed 3 gave me a run for my money and evo 8's and 9's DESTROYED ME. The x is very close speed wise to the 8's so just trust me guys nothing honda manufactures will take a x. Unless it's a boosted s2k. But anyway, back on track the gto is no joke I'll post vids of my boys and my x at the drag strip. Do not try to take a gto out on the parkway unless you've got a nice tune, because that will annihilate a stock x. But don't forget I did 13.4 and my friends gto did 13.5 and I have minor mods. My trap speed was 101 and his was 103.
Just thought I'd add some pics of the tl and the gto and my x for the heck of it.

Old Sep 15, 2008, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Pulled on by TL's and V6 Accords? lol Damnnnn i need me one of them! hhahaha

Nice cars!
Old Sep 15, 2008, 10:14 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DefBringer
and people making fun of GTO's, don't try to **** with one on the highway because an LS2 is serious business.
Who is making fun of them? I cruise with my bother and his LS2 GTO all the time.

Originally Posted by evofan_08
Yea, that guys down syndrome.
Anyways, I'm the previous owner of a 6 sp TL and ran with a clique of TL's and accords and s2000's and for the record... THERE IS NO WAY A STOCK TL-S OR ACCORD V6 WILL KEEP UP WITH A X! No chance, from dead stop, a roll, a helicopter dragging it, etc.
Oh come on man, a helicopter dragging you is the best mod money can buy. We can't beat that. lol
Old Sep 16, 2008, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by aftershock141
damn dude u got a 300whp RSX. How in the hell do you keep that one the ground!
Old Sep 16, 2008, 06:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoGVpQP430Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr6JY...eature=related

Last edited by Robevo RS; Sep 16, 2008 at 06:55 AM.
Old Sep 16, 2008, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by evofan_08
trust me guys nothing honda manufactures will take a x.
maybe from factory.. don't hate on them hondas tho.. an EK coupe with a K-series motor with just an intake and exhaust runs 12's.. the power to weight ratio on those cars are rediculous.. this dude i know had one and it stretches my evo hard.. but my car is still bone stock.. so we'll see ^_^
Old Sep 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
Evolved Member

Na, don't get me wrong. I love honda's, but I had to move on because theres just not enough power in them. Si's and ek's are light but the powers just not there. I've had a integra gsr , 98 civic hatch a TL and now an evo x. See how nice that progression sounds My TL is the one in the middle with the halos in that first pic. And no one is making fun of gto's just the retarded owners of them on that forum that think the evo is so undermatched. lol My boy with the gto says all the time, "bro evo's get down trust me I respect them". Thats all I ask is respect for the x the same way I respect the goat.