Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

New Shoes on my Storm Trooper Rota Grids!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2009, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by raytrix
is that gtc 300 or 500 wing
gtc-300
Old Aug 7, 2009, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by J5isalive2
seems about right...... cut his springs, and has a big wing.
It sure does seem about RIGHT thats the way I wanted it, thats the Way I did it...My car my mods! You do yours your WAY, I do mine my WAY... Cheers
Old Aug 7, 2009, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
why do people always badmouth the rotas? i think they look good - how much are they a wheel??
Old Aug 7, 2009, 06:21 PM
Evolved Member

edited, waste of time

Last edited by Silver06evo9mr; Aug 10, 2009 at 07:49 AM.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by Silver06evo9mr
roats + cutting your springs + big wing = you fail and you need a civic
First off LETS HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL, READY HERE WE GO LET ME KNOW IF IM GOING TO FAST FOR YOU...FIRST WORD BUDDY IS ROTAS NOT ROATS ITS R.O.T.A.S got it! yeah great job pal... and if did get a civic it would still look better than your X hahahaha!

Last edited by big boss; Aug 7, 2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 07:18 PM

funny how people try to make fun of the car when the only difference between his car and archiebabes car is the color and rims and now the voltex lip...but yet yah drop jaws over archiebabes...I know the the owner of the car and have rode in the car as well and it handles really good even on hard turns in corners...the car is drop on EIBACH springs but he just cut an extra coil so the car can sit even and not look like the front is lower than the back...the car is drop has APR GTC-300 wing, SEIBON Carbon Diffuser, JUN mirrors, Carbon side steps, Carbon vents, Greddy front lip, and painted flat black roof and hood...i think the car is pushing around 360whp with all the bolt on parts on pump gas...but yet some try to bash on someone just cause you didnt understand the when he wrote "cut coil"
Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:18 PM

I'm sure cutting the spring is not good for the overall integrity/performance of the product. You could have bought coilovers if you wanted to customize your ride height. The car is not my taste, but whatever floats your boat. Don't get butt hurt when people don't like your car and express their opinion. This is an OPEN FORUM, if you don't want to hear criticism, don't post. Furthermore, if you are going to correct someone's spelling and make fun of them for it, you should do it with proper grammar. Otherwise, you just look foolish. Enjoy your ride, that's all that counts .

Originally Posted by Hoaxanie
try to bash on someone just cause you didnt understand the when he wrote "cut coil"
Do you really think people didn't understand what he wrote, or couldn't believe that he actually cut a spring? It's not common practice, especially in the evo community, and since people here aren't experts when it comes to the english language, things can get lost in translation while posting on the boards.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:25 PM
Evolving Member

Car looks sick, very well done...
Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:39 PM
Evolving Member

car looks great!!
Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ice1874193
why do people always badmouth the rotas? i think they look good - how much are they a wheel??
anyone?
Old Aug 7, 2009, 08:50 PM

because they are cast knockoffs of forged original designs, thats why...but to each their own
Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by ice1874193
anyone?
They range in price any where from 250 a wheel or so....check out wheeldude.com
Old Aug 7, 2009, 09:51 PM

"1GGEvo" Don't get butt hurt when people don't like your car and express their opinion. This is an OPEN FORUM, if you don't want to hear criticism, don't post. Furthermore, if you are going to correct someone's spelling and make fun of them for it, you should do it with proper grammar. Otherwise, you just look foolish. Enjoy your ride, that's all that counts

Well hey there you are correct this an open forum but does that mean you still have the right to talk $H!t about our rides cause were rolling on ROTAS??? DUDE wheels are Wheels, I have had Work wheels on all my other rides but for what.. so you can have a heart attack when you hit a curve...phsss! yeah Okay ...And it's simple, if you don't like the car keep it to your self...What your going to get more girls by telling them hey I have WORK Wheels or VOLKS on my ride..."Whats your Number"??? And you know what no one is butt hurt its just funny to read this "ish" Hey if high priced wheels make you feel more of a man? "What ever FLOATS YOU BOAT"

Last edited by big boss; Aug 7, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 11:10 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
clean , do you track your car cause if not then loose the carnard and go wingless it will look much cleaner
Old Aug 8, 2009, 12:16 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by big boss
First off LETS HELP YOU LEARN HOW TO SPELL, READY HERE WE GO LET ME KNOW IF IM GOING TO FAST FOR YOU...FIRST WORD BUDDY IS ROTAS NOT ROATS ITS R.O.T.A.S got it! yeah great job pal... and if did get a civic it would still look better than your X hahahaha!

Judging from his mods....I think his car will look better than yours hands now...

ADVAN RS? /thread

Quick Reply: New Shoes on my Storm Trooper Rota Grids!!!