Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

2008 evoX SHOW

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2009, 07:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Kryx
I believe this is what you need: http://www.disappearing-car-door.com/
That's some good ****! Not feelin' most of what you did there with the appearance of your car, but give ya props for tryin' to make your Evo unique.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 09:42 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Sschmuve1
Hey just so you know....Modding anything more than lowering, wheels, intake, exhaust and blow off valve (only if previous mods warrant a bov for increased performance above 30psi, NEVER for sound alone) generate a lot of hate in the Evo community. Oh...And your wheels must be at least 1/10th the cars value, i.e. Volks, or you will get flamed. Make sure your car looks like everybody else's modded Evos, and you will be fine. I hope this helps you with all of your future modding endeavors.
really 3500$ on rims wow i'll get on that not i am station in northern new york the salt and pot holes are out of control so hahah right if i lived in the south maybe and yeah the HKS is amazing sounding and ahhh did u ready the post name iam sure i said show up in that b#tch somewhere lol so why the hell would i want my car looking like everyone elses lol that wins shows all the time and i love getting flamed lol bec then iam doing my best should of seen all the rednecks hate on my lowered s10 in the north country lol it was funny and the reply to this make me stoked cant wait till u see my fiberglasss box with 2 24lb subs in the trunk lol yea boii
Old Oct 2, 2009, 09:45 AM
Evolving Member

Looking good man!
Old Oct 2, 2009, 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MrMeaner
It's alright I guess... for me to poop on!
ok mr oz cant even get the real evo lol blow me lol

Last edited by GSRdriver08Show; Oct 2, 2009 at 11:07 AM.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 01:16 PM

nice set up!
Old Oct 2, 2009, 01:36 PM
Evolving Member

Wow, I haven't seen that on an EVO...definitely different. I don't know how many times some jerk has parked less than a foot beside me and I have had to crawl over to the passenger side to get out. Thank god two dumb dumbs haven't parked so close beside me (yet). I guess you won't have that problem!
Old Oct 2, 2009, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by GSRdriver08Show
this coming from a guy with footwell lighting what do u need to see the pedels when u drive lol that follows function right
I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my cell phone or glasses getting in/out of there. That seat eats cell phones like no ones business. I admit not the most practical solution but my ricey/ugly install cost me 20 bucks, I doubt those doors are so cheap.

think about all the hungry kids in africa you could feed with those doors.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 01:55 PM
Evolved Member

.If you wanted a "SHOW" car, why the fu-ck would you buy an ugly car in the first place? Show cars are supposed to look good and now you are making an ugly car uglier. If you like it that is all that matters though. If you came to California and entered a car show you would be laughed at. So dont act like your lambo doors make your car super sick. Just where you live. Honestly if you came here you wouldnt even place in anything.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 02:01 PM

rice...I cringed when I saw the lambo doors. Plus it's on a sedan...I hope the rear passenger doors don't go up like that either. Yeah, I'm just jealous you got an evo x and I don't.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 02:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by constantlehigh
tidbit of useless info.... lamborghini started installing the "scissor" doors on the murcielago because when parking next to other cars the doors were too long to open. form follows function. or in this case, form follows ugly.
The scissor doors have been around a lot longer than the Murcielago.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 03:29 PM
Evolving Member

Some people change their body to be original, and some people change their cars to be original....I prefer car modification, as it is easier to change back if you get bored!
You're car looks very nice...I happen to own one just like it, but without the doors of course.
Old Oct 2, 2009, 08:18 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by constantlehigh
I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my cell phone or glasses getting in/out of there. That seat eats cell phones like no ones business. I admit not the most practical solution but my ricey/ugly install cost me 20 bucks, I doubt those doors are so cheap.

think about all the hungry kids in africa you could feed with those doors.
well if ur worried about them sell ur car and feed them and ur car has plently of light to find it with out it lol just say bec ur pokin at a point that ur jumping head first into urself
Old Oct 4, 2009, 11:04 AM
Evolving Member

Cool video...I would like the dissapearing doors noted in the thread above...wonder about safety factor with misalignment in rear and front collisions...could the person get out in even minor collisions...not talking jaws of life stuff as everyone is in trouble getting out then.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 01:09 PM

sell your evo and go get a civic.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 01:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by GSRdriver08Show
well if ur worried about them sell ur car and feed them and ur car has plently of light to find it with out it lol just say bec ur pokin at a point that ur jumping head first into urself

wtf? makes no sense...
i find it interesting to keep readin this thread however...

Quick Reply: 2008 evoX SHOW