Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Official Lancer Evolution MR Touring thread!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2009, 10:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Resolved the lip issue... the front end is the same. Car will have some final stuff done monday, but here are 2 quick shots:

Last edited by Sleestack; Dec 23, 2009 at 10:49 PM.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 02:06 PM

dope
Old Dec 24, 2009, 04:41 PM
Evolving Member

That looks very nice. I think the WW MR-T is on my short list. Have been looking at several cars... so far this is in the lead. Now If I can just find a deal.
Old Dec 24, 2009, 09:13 PM

Nice.... Show us more !!!

Originally Posted by Sleestack
Resolved the lip issue... the front end is the same. Car will have some final stuff done monday, but here are 2 quick shots:

Old Dec 27, 2009, 11:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
does the red MR badge come with the 2010 MR touring only or even for the 2010 MRs ?

btw, does the seat on the MR have ride height adjustment ?

wondering if a person that is like about 5 feet tall able to drive the car lol
Old Dec 28, 2009, 08:47 AM

I need to get me a touring MR!! Nice pics.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 09:45 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by lpy2009
does the red MR badge come with the 2010 MR touring only or even for the 2010 MRs ?

No ride height adjustment, which is a one of my minor complaints. I'm 5'9 and height is fine for me, but I could see there being a problem at 5'.

The stars all come stock in chrome. I had my paint guy color match the MR badges and make the stars metallic red.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 10:51 AM
Evolving Member

So no it just looks like a normal lancer to the untrained eye. This is what i dont like about al the new lancers and evos, the look the same. On prevous years you could tell they were different cars.
Old Dec 28, 2009, 01:42 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Goch
So no it just looks like a normal lancer to the untrained eye. This is what i dont like about al the new lancers and evos, the look the same. On prevous years you could tell they were different cars.
That's only true on the VII, VIII and IX. If you look at the Evo I-VI, they all look very similar to the base lancers. So technically, the X is closer to the original Evo's in terms of differentiation (or not, in this case) from their Lancer counterparts.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lpy2009

The red MR badge comes on all MRs 2008, 2010, and MR-T...

if you need the seat to be taller HKS makes a taller seat frame. one thing of note is that the recaros are already quite tall. if you raise the seat the top of the recaros will come even closer to the roof. MR-T's also lose very little amount of headroom due to the sunroof so keep that in mind as well.

im 5' 5" and its fine. not good, just fine. i could see how raising the seat would help a lot. for me right now i have a hard time seeing the hood and the trunk. right blind spot is good, but the left (driver side) blind spot is huge because the recaros are quite big and the B-pillar is thick as heck. so i have my seat adjusted so that when i turn my head i can look in between the seat and the B-pillar. good thing the car is fast you'd have to be hauling @ss in order to hit me when im changing lanes

Last edited by madfast; Dec 29, 2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 10:16 PM

hey bro nice car i DIG IT!!!! i was wonderin how much did u end up paying for the touring? im looking to pay 39k out the door with NAVI .... did u car come with the aluminum e-break and shift knob? let me know... also thats not the stock spoiler right? bc im thinkin of adding on the oem spoiler on as well!! let me know
thanks Sam
Originally Posted by Boston_eagle
Let's get some more MR Touring pics in here! Here is a start:
I wanted the MR TOuring package, but with the MR spoiler, so here it is:

I really dig it, and I will try to get some better shots. Its my first EVO and so far I really like it. What do you guys think?
Old Dec 29, 2009, 10:17 PM

hey bro nice car i DIG IT!!!! i was wonderin how much did u end up paying for the touring? im looking to pay 39k out the door with NAVI .... did u car come with the aluminum e-break and shift knob? let me know... also thats not the stock spoiler right? bc im thinkin of adding on the oem spoiler on as well!! let me know

Old Dec 29, 2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Boston_eagle
Let's get some more MR Touring pics in here! Here is a start:
I wanted the MR TOuring package, but with the MR spoiler, so here it is:

I really dig it, and I will try to get some better shots. Its my first EVO and so far I really like it. What do you guys think?
Old Dec 29, 2009, 10:18 PM

Sorry for the iPhone pics (2010 MR Touring w/ Nav):

Mods completed:
AST 5100 monotube coilovers, camber plates, GT springs and tender springs and rear shock mounts
Fujistubo Legalise cat-back exhaust
AEM cold intake
19x10 +25 Advan RZs in gunmetallic
Works custom dynotune
Perrin shorty antenna
Potenza RE 050A Pole Position 275/30/19
Eibach sway bars

Old Jan 9, 2010, 05:58 AM

Hey guys! I'm wondering what kind of power fellow MR-T owners are pulling after breathing mods/tuning? I'm going to get my upgrades installed soon!

Quick Reply: Official Lancer Evolution MR Touring thread!