Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

3 types of side skirts offered by Mitsu

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2010, 01:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you saw my car Carl, the side skirts were sagging. its bound to happen if you have kids and ESPECIALLY elderly folk ride in your car. the dealer ship fixed the right side skirt under woranty, no sagging there at all. but my right skirt is bent due to my mom LOL. so yeah. i like the look of the 2010 sides anyway
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:34 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Alexander
Your an idiot. Do you think that is funny? Are you that ignorant?
I don't have any kids yet, but I'm sure it must be difficult for parents who have children with Down Syndrome to know that there are morons like you who find this disease funny.

How about helping by contributing to the OP by sharing your "vast" knowlege with him instead of making yourself look stupid.

Last edited by WWIXMR; Feb 17, 2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:39 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by WWIXMR
I don't have any kids yet, but I'm sure it must be difficult for parents who have children with Down Syndrome to know that there are morons like you who find this disease funny.

How about helping by contributing to the OP by sharing your "vast" knowlege with him instead of making yourself look stupid.
owned
Old Feb 17, 2010, 06:47 PM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
my .02... Get the aero... the regular side skirts block less debris and can easily chip the back quarter panels / door of the paint easier. Aero kit + mudflaps == safer paint.

Also: Had my aero kit for almost 7 months now... not even close to coming off. Just don't step on them.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:28 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by WWIXMR
Welcome to the internet. Its "You're" an idiot by the way. And you're taking it a bit too seriously. I was going to post a gold star for the OP's research on a pretty obvious topic but couldn't find one adequate enough - winning a prize for his "findings" fits pretty well... Sorry if you were deeply offended - might want to browse in safe mode, the world wide web is a pretty ignorant place.

Last edited by Alexander; Feb 18, 2010 at 07:37 AM.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 07:49 AM
Evolved Member

Welcome to the internet, the world wide web is a pretty ignorant place.
(fixed)

Not so much an ignorant place, there are just a few ignorant mutts like yourself that troll the forums. GTFO..
Old Feb 18, 2010, 10:20 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome to the internet. Its "You're" an idiot by the way. And you're taking it a bit too seriously. I was going to post a gold star for the OP's research on a pretty obvious topic but couldn't find one adequate enough - winning a prize for his "findings" fits pretty well... Sorry if you were deeply offended - might want to browse in safe mode, the world wide web is a pretty ignorant place.
....and since it is as you put it, you'd rather contribute to the ignorance than prevent or stop it
Old Feb 18, 2010, 10:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Minus the fact that he was saying it as a joke, and not in any way shape or form making fun of kids with down syndrome?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ►EvolutionX◄
Minus the fact that he was saying it as a joke, and not in any way shape or form making fun of kids with down syndrome?
Saying it after the fact is not an excuse. Its like me kicking you in the nuts, but saying "dont take it personal" right after. Does it make the situation better?

Back to the topic: Im going with the aero sides, Im just deciding now whether to buy it new or trade with another member.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:02 AM
EvoM Community Team

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
I'd buy them new personally... that way you know they haven't been stepped on or gone through anything that could have damaged them.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:26 AM
Account Disabled

Do 2008 skirts bolt right on to the 2010?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 11:57 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by .RYAN
this. + 1, is it a direct bolt on??
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
never seen anyone do it but i just dont see why it would not. dont think mitsu would alter production just for a sideskirt.
Old Feb 18, 2010, 12:48 PM
Account Disabled

I'm going to have to agree with Alexander. It's the web, get over it. Do you bash comedians for telling jokes too?
Old Feb 18, 2010, 01:40 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by migs647
I'd buy them new personally... that way you know they haven't been stepped on or gone through anything that could have damaged them.
Im leaning towards a new set. I would hate to buy some one elses head ache (if their clips are already broken). The person that gets mine is lucky, since I just bought my car last month (its practically new).

Originally Posted by .RYAN
Originally Posted by bluegsr
this. + 1, is it a direct bolt on??
Yes. But why would you step backwards? Im assuming you meant to say "does the 2010 side skirts fit the 2008 models?" The answer is to that question is yes.

Originally Posted by beetle_orange
never seen anyone do it but i just dont see why it would not. dont think mitsu would alter production just for a sideskirt.
+1 The 2008-2010 Evo X will have the same mounting holes. So Type 1, 2, and 3 are inter-changable.

Quick Reply: 3 types of side skirts offered by Mitsu