Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Orlando's New Evo X - Part 1

Search this Thread

Old Oct 25, 2010, 08:13 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You've taken buying knockoffs to a hole new level...wow. I mean, if you're into fooling people who don't know their stuff, you're doing well, but it could look so much better and be legit if it actually had nice parts. Sorry, dude, but it just doesn't work. If you don't have the money, don't buy knock-offs for a "temporary look" or whatever you said, because we all know it's not true. You're just justifying things to yourself.
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vtecthis
stop buying cf and get some coilovers.
The current krylon fiber hood makes baby jesus cry.
Sell the wing and rotas and get the real deal.
The dorito chip apr canards don;t do ****
the missing vent peices make it look like they were stolen and you can;t afford to replace them.
... Sorry just being honest with you man
x2
Old Oct 25, 2010, 09:18 PM
Evolved Member

Nicee!
Old Oct 26, 2010, 12:05 AM

Faha more pics or the wings plz different angle ,,what do u think gt500 70'??
Old Oct 26, 2010, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by vtecTHIS
stop buying cf and get some coilovers.
the current krylon fiber hood makes baby jesus cry.
sell the wing and rotas and get the real deal.
the dorito chip apr canards don;t do ****
the missing vent peices make it look like they were stolen and you can;t afford to replace them.
... sorry just being honest with you man
lool respect ur opinion but i like the car like this. the hood is gona be changed

the rotas i know their cheap and replicas, but they r looking good for the time bieng.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by eyler_evo_x
You've taken buying knockoffs to a hole new level...wow. I mean, if you're into fooling people who don't know their stuff, you're doing well, but it could look so much better and be legit if it actually had nice parts. Sorry, dude, but it just doesn't work. If you don't have the money, don't buy knock-offs for a "temporary look" or whatever you said, because we all know it's not true. You're just justifying things to yourself.
for a college student that dosent have a job here that's too much i guess, i had a limit of $10000 and i thought it was enough but it wasnt. i heard these stuff b4 changing the looks, but the majority said it will look good. i might change it to wat u have in mind, an end up with people thinking it can be adjusted btr .
thanks for ur comment and hope u understand now
Old Oct 26, 2010, 11:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fahadevox
for a college student that dosent have a job here that's too much i guess, i had a limit of $10000 and i thought it was enough but it wasnt. i heard these stuff b4 changing the looks, but the majority said it will look good. i might change it to wat u have in mind, an end up with people thinking it can be adjusted btr .
thanks for ur comment and hope u understand now

Man, when I bought my evo I was a senior in college. I just didn't mod it. I waited until I had money.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

dude for 10 grand you could have done some real ****. real te37's, coilovers, a front lip,exhaust, tune, and some other ****. i could even maybe get over the rotas but you got alot of bad choices goin is all bro. glad to see your actually takin in the opinions rather than just cryign and callin everyone haters tho
Old Oct 26, 2010, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by eyler_evo_x
Man, when I bought my evo I was a senior in college. I just didn't mod it. I waited until I had money.
bro as a sophomore and owning two evos and a lot of ideas in mind thats the best thing i ended up with. ok you dont like my car you would wait till u have money to mod ur car, well other people liked my car and some people wont wait a year to mod their car. and i really appreciate ur opinion and i like my way bro. trust me ill change some of the stuff i have to better things, but at the moment id rather have my car look like this than a stock thanx anyways
Old Oct 26, 2010, 12:55 PM

dude for 10 grand you could have done some real ****. real te37's, coilovers, a front lip,exhaust, tune, and some other ****. i could even maybe get over the rotas but you got alot of bad choices goin is all bro. glad to see your actually takin in the opinions rather than just cryign and callin everyone haters tho
u think bro trust me the 10 grand got me a lip, a hood, spoiler, mirrors, vortex, diffuser, canards, rims and tires, injen air intake, megan racing down pipe, test pipe, catback
Old Oct 26, 2010, 02:50 PM
Evolving Member

yea but the hood, spoiler, mirrors,vortex,canards and diffuser are all useless. yea, all **** i'd prob get to, but sure as hell not before coilovers or at least springs .take that money plus the rotas/tires and get some quality wheels,springs at least and a nice front lip. just my take on it man. do you, i'm just sayign what i think. it is forum after all.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 04:08 PM

yea but the hood, spoiler, mirrors,vortex,canards and diffuser are all useless. yea, all **** i'd prob get to, but sure as hell not before coil overs or at least springs .take that money plus the rotas/tires and get some quality wheels,springs at least and a nice front lip. just my take on it man. do you, i'm just saying what i think. it is forum after all.
yo bro its cool i respect it and i might take it under consideration, and yea i didn't leave those things aside i am waiting for my new cf hood so it matches the other carbon fiber parts, and i already installed a set of Tein S-Tech springs. am not sure if i need the coil overs, coz i dnt want it to be so rough when am driving it and i dnt need any obstacles to avoid coz my car is too low, maybe it sounds weird but i dnt know it might be a personal experience. and maybe u think some parts r cheap or suck, but this is a lesson to me coz this is the first time i own an evo and i bought it a week ago, and want it to look good now then i might improve it and maybe by time i would post up some topics so u guys can help me know wats btr. the only reason am here posting pics of my car so good ppl like u can help me out give me some feedbacks challenge me or anything we r friends here, thanx again

Last edited by fahadevox; Oct 26, 2010 at 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Oct 26, 2010, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

very nice and clean car congats
Old Oct 26, 2010, 04:37 PM

thanx bro
Old Oct 26, 2010, 05:17 PM
Evolving Member

haha that's cool man. have fun with the car. it's not the worst X i've seen, don;t take it that way... l8

Quick Reply: Orlando's New Evo X - Part 1