Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

First Photoshoot

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2011, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Photoshoot

Hey guys, so I recently obtained a used DSLR from a friend and decided to give a go at photographing my GG X. I used a polarizing filter and took these at an airport near my house. The mods I have on the car are few: HKS hi-power, CF heat shields, shorty antenna, and short shifter. Hope you guys enjoy and would love any criticisms or tips anyone has.

Old Sep 5, 2011, 04:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Nice pics bro! Looks really clean!
Old Sep 5, 2011, 05:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CF Heatshields look good, mud flaps look good, tint is clean, body is sharp, pictures are great.

One critique(since you asked) about the pictures. in the rear stance facing the evolution emblem. You were wearing lighter shorts, and a white shirt. Just adjust the angle on that a bit and remove yourself from the shot. but it's a wicked angle and I'm going to use it myself.

Now a remark based purely on my opinions on what looks good. For all that is beautiful in this world, don't put stickers all over your car! I just cannot stand seeing sticks all over cars. JDM EGO, and HKS stickers... just make it look cheap. again this is 100% in my own opinion.

Most importantly, do what makes you feel the car looks at its sexiest.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by h4ckluserr
CF Heatshields look good, mud flaps look good, tint is clean, body is sharp, pictures are great.

One critique(since you asked) about the pictures. in the rear stance facing the evolution emblem. You were wearing lighter shorts, and a white shirt. Just adjust the angle on that a bit and remove yourself from the shot. but it's a wicked angle and I'm going to use it myself.

Now a remark based purely on my opinions on what looks good. For all that is beautiful in this world, don't put stickers all over your car! I just cannot stand seeing sticks all over cars. JDM EGO, and HKS stickers... just make it look cheap. again this is 100% in my own opinion.

Most importantly, do what makes you feel the car looks at its sexiest.
Haha thanks man. About the stickers, I just took them off a few hours ago. Decided they didn't fit the part with a newly debagded car. Thanks for the advice on the angle as well!
Old Sep 5, 2011, 06:59 PM
Sev
Evolved Member

Nice shots, bro. You should get RA tails. And that's a short antenna? Looks so big compared to my 3" Perrin.