Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Installing Aero Kit

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2012, 01:35 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 05OrangeSS
There are WAY more X's than 8 or 9's around buffalo that's for sure. I have a modded WW X with SBC RPF1's. Cheektowaga here

Are you the guy I met at swerve once? You came there literally the day you bought it, and we exchanged a few words.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by HAHAV8
Are you the guy I met at swerve once? You came there literally the day you bought it, and we exchanged a few words.
yessir Paul has been a good friend for many years. Im there quite often and just got all of my stuff over the winter for my car. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people to drive to STM for their open house.
Old Apr 15, 2012, 08:42 PM
Evolving Member

yessir Paul has been a good friend for many years. Im there quite often and just got all of my stuff over the winter for my car. Hopefully we can get a bunch of people to drive to STM for their open house.
I am defintely planning on going to STM's open house!

Last edited by HAHAV8; Apr 15, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 08:37 AM

Yeah that is most likely me. I always drive near UB; I live right around there.

Yeah also I remember talking with the tech and saw two guys checking out a black MR, not sure if that was you?
If that was last year, that was me and my friend. They still have that 2011 MR along with 2 more Black MRs and about 6 other Evos there now. I ended up test driving it and loved it other than the fact that I couldnt stand the Paddle shifting, but it gave me the idea since i never had a drove an X before and the lack of the availability of a GSR on the lot.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 12:37 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cujo200231
If that was last year, that was me and my friend. They still have that 2011 MR along with 2 more Black MRs and about 6 other Evos there now. I ended up test driving it and loved it other than the fact that I couldnt stand the Paddle shifting, but it gave me the idea since i never had a drove an X before and the lack of the availability of a GSR on the lot.
Yeah that was you then.

Now they have a red, blue, and black GSR, along with two MRs I think.

I only know because I frequent transit regularly.

What color is your Viper?

Two of my buddies have Vipers, you may have seen them, black and red both with FLA plates, with the occasional yellow one crusing with them. (they're all brothers)
Old Apr 16, 2012, 12:41 PM
Evolving Member

You're friends with the discollis or however you spell their last name? I went to high school with Mike
Old Apr 16, 2012, 01:48 PM
Evolving Member

You're friends with the discollis or however you spell their last name? I went to high school with Mike
Yes sir. I'm friends with his younger brother Joe, but I know Mike too.
Old Apr 17, 2012, 06:29 AM

Yeah that was you then.

Now they have a red, blue, and black GSR, along with two MRs I think.

I only know because I frequent transit regularly.

What color is your Viper?

Two of my buddies have Vipers, you may have seen them, black and red both with FLA plates, with the occasional yellow one crusing with them. (they're all brothers)
Haha Ive seen all 3 of them. I see the black one and yellow one quite a bit on the shredd and regan cruise nights. I dont know them, I just know the cars and Dan, the guy that I believe works on them. I dont really follow the Viper crew really, most of them think that every other car is junk and the Viper is a god. My Viper is Silver, hoping to get the funds for an 08 hood and a set of graphite gray stripes
Old Apr 17, 2012, 01:53 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by cujo200231
Haha Ive seen all 3 of them. I see the black one and yellow one quite a bit on the shredd and regan cruise nights. I dont know them, I just know the cars and Dan, the guy that I believe works on them. I dont really follow the Viper crew really, most of them think that every other car is junk and the Viper is a god. My Viper is Silver, hoping to get the funds for an 08 hood and a set of graphite gray stripes

Hmm maybe I recall seeing your Viper at cruise night before. Can't say for sure though.

However I do agree, my friends don't really know that much about cars so they think the only cars that can beat a Viper are Ferrari's, Lambo's, etc.

They don't think it is possible for a 4 cylinder sedan to beat them

Oh well.