Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Please Help Which ICP kit to buy Perrin or COBB???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2013, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please Help Which ICP kit to buy Perrin or COBB???

I have been looking at the to and I think I would like to go with the perrin setup in red they are on sale for 360 right now and 15 bucks shipping. But I saw some ppl having fitment issues and so forth. I did see a thread on the cobb and like it but I am kind of set on doing the red piping on the rally red evo x .....Which should I go with ????currently have full cat back hks exhaust with test pipe and AP idk if that helps.....Thanks for any help in advance
Old Jan 29, 2013, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

I have the Perrin kit and I would highly recommend it. Fit is good, comes with t-clamps, and the quality is top notch. The red won't match your car in any way though... something to think about.
Old Jan 31, 2013, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by otbEVO
I have the Perrin kit and I would highly recommend it. Fit is good, comes with t-clamps, and the quality is top notch. The red won't match your car in any way though... something to think about.
Thank you for the feedback, with the sale on the Perrin Intercooler pipes 360 and 12 bucks shipping I had to order them. I got them today for $372 to my front door. It seems alot of other evo x owners are very happy with these pipes I hope I am as well!!! I did order the wrinkle red, because I like how the red hard pipes look in contrast to the motor even though it doe not match the rally red exterior it looks great once you pop the hood!