Notices
Evo X Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Demon Eyes

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2015, 09:34 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Demon Eyes

I had a set of depo head lights retrofitted with Blue Demon Eyes, White Halos, blacked out with evox-r projectors.

Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:24 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Very nice !! Who did the work ?
Old Sep 23, 2015, 01:11 PM
Evolving Member

I pm'd you. I don't know if you can advertise non vendors on here.
Old Sep 25, 2015, 05:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Ok, thanks.
Old Sep 27, 2015, 04:38 AM
.M.
Evolved Member

Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Looks good. I dig it.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 09:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great, id love to have something like that in red. How much did that run you?
Old Oct 11, 2015, 01:50 PM
Evolved Member

I have demon quads done in red. Got them done from demonx whose on this site. I paid way too damn much for what I got. He didnt seal them right so ofcourse they leaked water BADLY and his response was depos do that and that he sealed them right. He "offered" for me to send them back and he take a look at it, but I would have to pay shipping to and from. Bad customer service. The seal job was sloppy as hell and the clips to hold the lends to housing were all cracked. his excuse, again, was that is the depo's fault. So for anyone looking to get them done, that is just my suggestion, look elsewhere. these arent cheap to get done.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 05:05 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Viegasjuice
I have demon quads done in red. Got them done from demonx whose on this site. I paid way too damn much for what I got. He didnt seal them right so ofcourse they leaked water BADLY and his response was depos do that and that he sealed them right. He "offered" for me to send them back and he take a look at it, but I would have to pay shipping to and from. Bad customer service. The seal job was sloppy as hell and the clips to hold the lends to housing were all cracked. his excuse, again, was that is the depo's fault. So for anyone looking to get them done, that is just my suggestion, look elsewhere. these arent cheap to get done.

I had them done by demonx also. I haven't had any issues yet. That stinks that happened to you!
Old Oct 11, 2015, 05:07 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Dmotorsports
Looks great, id love to have something like that in red. How much did that run you?
Cost about 1200 including the depos. Wasn't cheap but satisfied for the amount of work put in, and imo great quality. I had the quad Demond eyes, dual halo, black out, and evoxr projectors retrofitted.
Old Oct 11, 2015, 05:57 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 03evo8racer
I had them done by demonx also. I haven't had any issues yet. That stinks that happened to you!
Yup. What was worse was the fact that he didnt put an effort to make it better, which, as a "business owner" should be number 1. I am glad you are happy with yours though. I just personally cannot refer him.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 07:45 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Viegasjuice
Yup. What was worse was the fact that he didnt put an effort to make it better, which, as a "business owner" should be number 1. I am glad you are happy with yours though. I just personally cannot refer him.
You should check out DMV slight work. Quite a few people have told me they are pretty good and they are local. I have an appointment with them next month and will report back on their work
Old Oct 12, 2015, 09:17 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AlexDRS94
You should check out DMV slight work. Quite a few people have told me they are pretty good and they are local. I have an appointment with them next month and will report back on their work
Yup and I am local to him. I will be having him do any future work like that for me. I was even gonna have demonx do my dads lights and he knew that. Pft.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 05:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by AlexDRS94
do you have a link to his website? Im close to Maryland myself wouldn't mind checking this out
Old Oct 13, 2015, 06:58 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MisterRegato
do you have a link to his website? Im close to Maryland myself wouldn't mind checking this out
They actually don't have a website but here is their IG. Everything you need to contact them is in their bio. http://instagram.com/dmv_slightwork
Old Oct 16, 2015, 11:41 PM

cool.

Quick Reply: Demon Eyes