Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Robispec

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:38 AM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Robispec

Does anyone have a better contact number or information than is on their website? I have left 2 voicemails, called 6 times, and emailed them all in the last 3 weeks, but they don't contact me back. I've had $2800 cashed out of my bank account for a month now, and not had even so much as an order confirmation or email about when they are going to be done. All I know as of right now is that my money is gone, I don't have my clubsports or sway, and I can't get a hold of the people who have that money.

Any help is welcome. I'm not trying to bag on them because I've heard great things about their products, but I think any person in my circumstances would have a right to be uneasy with the process so far.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:48 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hmmmm, hopefully this gets cleared up quick. Not saying anything about these vendors in specific, but it sucks when the quick responses cease once vendors have your money.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:56 AM
EvoM Administrator

Yeah, I'm not trying to say anything bad about them as a vendor yet, because I understand these things happen. I wanted to clarify the situation so there was an understanding of why I was looking for another way to contact them, and show I wasn't just another impatient jerk who wants answers now. I think I've been very patient with that kind of money on the table (it's a lot for me).
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Be ready to be flamed. There are some members here who swear by RobiSpec. I just hope you get your issue resolved ASAP. It should not have come to this.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 11:59 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Nsomniac
Yeah, I'm not trying to say anything bad about them as a vendor yet, because I understand these things happen. I wanted to clarify the situation so there was an understanding of why I was looking for another way to contact them, and show I wasn't just another impatient jerk who wants answers now. I think I've been very patient with that kind of money on the table (it's a lot for me).
You do not have to be so defensive. You paid them, they haven't responded in a month. No excuse for that, don't care who they are.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:01 PM
EvoM Administrator

I don't have a problem with the product since I've not yet received it. Those members are the reason I did and still do trust that I will be getting a great suspension hopefully soon. But I don't even have anything telling me they have an order from me. All I have is the money out of my account. I'm sure there is an error somewhere, maybe my order got misplaced, I honestly have no idea. All I am looking for is alternative contact information so I can try and resolve the issue myself. That's all, no flaming necessary.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:21 PM
Evolved Member

Here is what I can share:

Robert is on a family vacation trip to South America. I am unsure when he is returning.

I ordered something small from him 2 weeks ago and I am yet to see it. He did ask me last week if I had got it and I said I had not.

He said he is following up with someone who was handling all his shipping but I have not heard back since.

I trust Robert and think he will do good. If I hear anything else, I will update this thread!
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:31 PM
EvoM Administrator

Great, that helps a lot. Like I said, it's easy for things to get missed, and I am sure this thing will work out one way or another. I think he needs to get a new person to handle his follow-up though.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:32 PM
Evolved Member

Robi is impossible to get a hold of sometimes, but you can be sure he'll come through eventually . Took me about 4 months to finally get in touch with the man, and I've bought 2 full suspension set ups from him in the past.
Old Jul 20, 2010, 12:38 PM
EvoM Administrator

Originally Posted by Mitchubishi
Robi is impossible to get a hold of sometimes, but you can be sure he'll come through eventually . Took me about 4 months to finally get in touch with the man, and I've bought 2 full suspension set ups from him in the past.
What do you do if something goes wrong with your setup?
Old Jul 21, 2010, 05:39 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by EvoIXMR
Here is what I can share:

Robert is on a family vacation trip to South America. I am unsure when he is returning.

I ordered something small from him 2 weeks ago and I am yet to see it. He did ask me last week if I had got it and I said I had not.

He said he is following up with someone who was handling all his shipping but I have not heard back since.

I trust Robert and think he will do good. If I hear anything else, I will update this thread!
Well, I got home today and found a fedex package at the door from Robert. So, it was shipped to me and I got it. I am sure you will get your package too.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 05:42 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you want to PM me I have a contact number for Robi, not sure if it is the same one you are using or not.. (XXX)XXX-4337.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 06:44 AM
EvoM Administrator

Yes, that's the same number I have. EVOIXMR, good to hear you got your package. Hopefully mine will follow suit.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 08:50 AM
Evolved Member

I can't remember how many weeks mine took. I ordered them in the Winter and I didn't need them for a while. Everything takes longer than you'd like in the Summer. My car has been down as much as it's been up since I've owned it and I've kind of learned to accept it.
Old Jul 21, 2010, 11:36 AM
Evolving Member

Hopefully your situation gets resolved. I remember reading about another member on here who ordered a suspension setup and didn't receive anything either.

Quick Reply: Robispec