Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Car pulls left AFTER inflating

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2010, 06:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car pulls left AFTER inflating

I have only had my evo(08 GSR) less than 2 months. About 3 weeks after I bought it I was driving to work and the low tire pressure light came on. So no biggy, I just figured they didn't top that off at dealership. So I stopped before work and filled all 4 tires up to proper psi. About 3 weeks later (this week) tire pressure light came on again. So I again stopped for air....all tires were still ok except front right was low (27) so i filled them all up again. Then driving home that day I noticed my car was pulling to the left and it has been doing that all week.
It seems weird that it is pulling LEFT, since tire that seemed low was the right one. Tire pressure is still fine....it's weird because I never noticed it pulling left at all until AFTER I filled up with air 2nd time.
Anyone have any ideas? Theres only 1 dealership around n it's about 30 min away and is only open mon-fri when I work so it's gonna be hard to get in there anytime soon. I thought about just getting new tires + alignment....but i dont want to do all that n still have it pull.
Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:32 PM
Evolving Member

i would check all your tire pressure and make sure they are all the same, if they are most likely your alignment is off. Maybe you might of hit a big pot hole or something.
Old Aug 27, 2010, 10:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
either your alignment is off, tire pressure is different, or your tires are wearing unevenly. or you have a small phillipino child jammed under your car
Old Aug 28, 2010, 10:11 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by lancerarmstrong
either your alignment is off, tire pressure is different, or your tires are wearing unevenly. or you have a small phillipino child jammed under your car
{omg}
Old Aug 28, 2010, 01:05 PM

Tire pressure is exactly the same on all tires, I just re-re-checked. Tires seem more worn on outer edge. So that maybe it. I have an appt next Saturday to have it looked @. Just weird it wasn't noticeable at all and then one day it was overwhelming. I dont remember hitting any potholes, and I have all my philipino kids locked in the basement!
Old Aug 30, 2010, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Ever get an alignment after purchasing the car? The Evo comes with a messed up alignment from the factory. If you haven't done it yet, don't be wasting time on the forums. Git R Dun !!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 31, 2010, 03:38 PM

At least spell Filipino right..
Old Sep 1, 2010, 10:52 PM
Evolving Member

phillipino
Yeah learn how to spell! Idiot!