Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

upgrade stock suspension? track suspension?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upgrade stock suspension? track suspension?

whats up evo community! just got my car ww 2010 x 1. i was wondering how thick all our stock sway bars etc are because im looking to see if there are any worthwhile upgrades for track.. 2. if you guys or gals can shoot me in the direction of any company that makes upgraded sways? h-braces? 3. etc whats a good track set-up, whats your track set-up like?i im leaning toward auto x, road race, and dragging.... any input is appriciated thanks guys

Last edited by libz; Feb 23, 2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:11 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
drive it first, the X in stock form is very very capable car, and most likely you cant drive it full yet.

Any upgrades in suspension wise might results slower times.
Drive it learn it and then you will have an idea where you need improvement.

The biggest improvement you will see is , if you buy a dedicated summer race -semi race tires.
Example Toyo R888 and simular .
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks buddy im just doing my research i dont plan on buying it yet .. but still i want to know everything about my car and its upgrades i searched but could not find a good answer for what im lookinf for
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 37 Posts
it really depends how hard or light you wanna track the car. Also which type of racing you will do?

Because the suspension use is just as wide as the engine. example , drag vs road race. auto X vs rally etc.

Please, give us some more detailed idea what is your plan. BTW the best place to ask is the motorsport section below

Rob