Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Quick question?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2011, 07:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quick question?

I was wondering about the warranty from the dealer ship and what will void it or parts of it? Right not I have a drop in filter and a Cat back invidia Q300 exhaust. I'm thinking about Coil-overs(Stance gr+pro ssd) and wheel(enkie Nt03+m 18x10.5 +30) /tires (275/35/18 ventus v12 evos). Its in this section because I still have warranty with current mods, but Im adding coils and wheels (have not ordered yet)
Old Mar 6, 2011, 07:57 PM
Evolving Member

i think coils might void it. Did on my buddys sti something about the frame, im not a good listener lol. best bet check with the dealership and see if you can get a list of what would void it
Old Mar 12, 2011, 07:01 AM

You can ask them but best bet is if there is a major problem they will try and weasel out of footing a bill and blame it on your mods. I believe the way it is in writing is if you put coilovers on and then have say like a control arm bushing failure or something suspension related they wouldn't cover it. But if you have coilovers on and say the A/C stops working it should still be covered.