Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Camber Kit help

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2011, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Camber Kit help

Hi, I need some education on camber kit..

my 08 GSR is lowered on Tein springs. running on stock rims. I plan on getting new rims and coil over in the future, but for now, i'll be running this for a few years..

today when i went to get my alignment done, i saw that the rear camber bolt is broken and it's starting to bend the frame.

1) What is a good camber kit?

2) The shop says that only rear camber kit is needed. The front of our car is designed in a way that the bolt won't break. True?
Old Nov 6, 2011, 02:40 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Subd for answers
Old Nov 6, 2011, 04:41 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The camber bolts up front have a "bump" in the bolt that allows for adjustment and cannot be broken. I don't have a picture of them but maybe someone else does.

The rear can add adjustment with aftermarket control arms by Agency Power, Megan Racing, and Whiteline which I can help you with.

If you want to keep stock camber like adjustment as you don't need something aggressive, head to the dealer and get another stock bolt. I cannot locate my EvoX manual right now for the part number as it is on another PC. I can get it in the morning.
Old Nov 6, 2011, 05:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JBAutosports
The camber bolts up front have a "bump" in the bolt that allows for adjustment and cannot be broken. I don't have a picture of them but maybe someone else does.

The rear can add adjustment with aftermarket control arms by Agency Power, Megan Racing, and Whiteline which I can help you with.

If you want to keep stock camber like adjustment as you don't need something aggressive, head to the dealer and get another stock bolt. I cannot locate my EvoX manual right now for the part number as it is on another PC. I can get it in the morning.
thanks. Can i get a pricing on those camber kit shipped to 91789?

I thought about buying another bolt. But it'll be a matter of time before it grinds down again and start damaging the frame. I'll just upgrade to aftermarket adjustable ones.