Notices
Evo X Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Abs system

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2016, 11:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Abs system

Hello everyone, I'm new to this so hopefully I can get help. Replaced all struds on my 2008 Evo X gsr. It requires you to take out the hub assembly on the rear ones. Once I was done and put everything back together my abs light came on and my launch control light as well. I checked my for fuses and the sensor connection lines and no damage or anything. Any ideas? What can it be?

Last edited by Mannymenx; Feb 28, 2016 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Pictures are not the ones I uploaded
Old Feb 29, 2016, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
most likely a damaged wheel speed sensor, if you go and get the code read they should be able to tell you which one.
Old Feb 29, 2016, 02:17 PM

Originally Posted by hoobastnk90
most likely a damaged wheel speed sensor, if you go and get the code read they should be able to tell you which one.

Yes I just took it to get it checked, one of my sensors is cracked, long shot but does anyone have a abs sensor???Is my right rear one..
Old Feb 29, 2016, 02:18 PM

Abs system

Originally Posted by hoobastnk90

Yes I just took it to get it checked, one of my sensors is cracked, long shot but does anyone have a abs sensor???Is my right rear one..