Notices
Member Unresolved Disputes Discuss incomplete sales including undelivered parts or payment for member to member sales.

Scam Alert

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:04 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That still doesn't explain why he sold the same thing to 3 people.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 07:29 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by migueralliart
a) A Seibon CF vortex generator
b) $100.00
c) seanreagan@sbcglobal.net
d) Paula Reagan
ok, wtf thats what i bough from him thw 14th of april for $170 same account too

i knew something was fishy when he didnt contact me for a while and didnt answer my pm a couple of days ago but yet he was online yesterday.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:30 AM

Has anyone actually bought anything from him that they received?

Last edited by wimpy; Apr 29, 2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:32 AM

Anybody else?

Last edited by wimpy; Apr 29, 2007 at 09:06 AM.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:41 AM

So far from the posts here we have compiled 3 front bumpers for a combined value of $710, 2 vortex generators for a combined value of $270, and an e-brake cover for $90, for a grand total of $1,070. I think this is a high enough total to get the police actively involved. He wrote me yesterday and said he needs to get something straightened out with his bank account and he will give everyone their money back on Monday. If he doesn't do this I think everyone that is owed money should get together and contact his local police department. If anyone has any personal info of his please PM it to me so if we need to we can give the police all the info we have compiled about him (the easier we make it for the police the more likely they are to get involved). If anyone else has given him money for a product that they haven't received please post your info.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
The case on this guy is piling up
Old Apr 29, 2007, 09:09 AM
Evolving Member

BURN HIM!.i have no tolerance for scammers
Old Apr 29, 2007, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

Wimpy can you please PM me any personal info you receive about him? I have yet to receive 1 reply from him since I payed him. Not even an explanation. Ridiculous.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 11:42 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by wimpy
So far from the posts here we have compiled 3 front bumpers for a combined value of $710, 2 vortex generators for a combined value of $270, and an e-brake cover for $90, for a grand total of $1,070. I think this is a high enough total to get the police actively involved. He wrote me yesterday and said he needs to get something straightened out with his bank account and he will give everyone their money back on Monday. If he doesn't do this I think everyone that is owed money should get together and contact his local police department. If anyone has any personal info of his please PM it to me so if we need to we can give the police all the info we have compiled about him (the easier we make it for the police the more likely they are to get involved). If anyone else has given him money for a product that they haven't received please post your info.
Plus 140$ for the amp i bought from em, so the grand total is 1,210$$
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 47 Likes on 43 Posts
Mods can you please add this guy to the EVOm scammer list
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:17 PM
Evolving Member

Aight guys. I was one of the guys that got scammed by vtxplaya or some crap a while back. Most of the people he scammed filed an FBI Internet Form. I dont remeber the link? One of the Mods gave it to us. We filled those out and within a week we all had our money back. Only accept paypal as refund or money order!!!! Also if you dont recieve your money dont only call his Police Department go to yours with all the paperwork! Doing that makes it to where if the case goes through he has to come to each of your places! Hope some of this helps and goodluck guys!
Old Apr 29, 2007, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by evo@24psi
Aight guys. I was one of the guys that got scammed by vtxplaya or some crap a while back. Most of the people he scammed filed an FBI Internet Form. I dont remeber the link? One of the Mods gave it to us. We filled those out and within a week we all had our money back. Only accept paypal as refund or money order!!!! Also if you dont recieve your money dont only call his Police Department go to yours with all the paperwork! Doing that makes it to where if the case goes through he has to come to each of your places! Hope some of this helps and goodluck guys!
Thanks for the input.
Old Apr 29, 2007, 01:08 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by evoboy8990
for everyone out there my account has been hacked into. im sorry about all this and i want to get u ur money back asap. i cant seem to send any money through paypal or else revery1 wud have there money back already. please give me some time to get this figured out. first i have to send them my verification of identity, then go to the bank and finally give paypal my extended use number. after all this a paypal agent said i cud send u guys the money!!!
He's a liar otherwise why isn't he responding to the thread , f_ucker
Old Apr 29, 2007, 04:20 PM
Evolving Member

omg u will get ur money back but the ****in banks arent open on sundays!!! f_uck off!!! any1 wanna settle this come to my house. u will get ur money back
Old Apr 29, 2007, 04:49 PM
Evolved Member

Your part of the deal fell through bud, not their's. So, everyone just chill out and this will hopefully be resolved tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Scam Alert