Notices
EvoM New Member / FAQs / EvoM Rules New member? Come on in, introduce yourself, and get acquainted with the evolutionm.net posse :) FAQs will also be answered in here.

Would a Mopar stage 3 SRT-4 beat an Evo

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
holy crap , i am getting a mental picture of a huge vein exploding as this guy is pounding keys like a madman

Originally Posted by cet_euro
I ****ing hate Saturn.....Moran if you read well I am trying to say that Srt-4 can't run away from Saturn. Get it. They are both **** cars.....

And you Steiner. Don't stain your pants to much. Stick to your **** called SRT-4 and go join the Circus. I will show you the video you moran. I know how to drive the car...not like you or any other evo drivers you tought that you beat. If they don't know how to shift of course they are going to run high 1/4 times, but if they know what they are doing then they will rape you. Go suck on your SRT-4 pipes. Stay with your SRT-4.....I heard that if you upgrade it to stage 4 you can reach speed of light and with perfect handling and your car will last for thousand of years....why? Because you name is Stenier and you drive a SRT-4 and your are Hitlers Right hand..........

Finish watching you **** videos and stop bothering smart inteligent people from this forum.....
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:01 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KILTERMAN
wait correct me if i am wrong but arnt neons those piece o' shts that look like cows because their paint is all fuct up and missing huge sections like the quarter panels paint just "fell " off? now are these neons the same thing as a srt-4?
lol
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:09 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by EVIL MR
will i would like you to do that. and then you can see where you came from
How much did you pay for your 05 GSR??
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:10 PM
Evolved Member

This is how road rage gets started. People identify with their cars and take critiques about their vehicle personally. Unfortunately, since there are no qualifications for owning a performance car, there is a definite "dork" factor to any performance car as you get people with low self esteem, poor intelligence etc, who try to make up for inadequacies by driving a powerful vehicle. You don't have to be a green beret, or a PHD or be successful to get a fast car. Anybody can buy one.
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:11 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by cet_euro
I ****ing hate Saturn.....Moran if you read well I am trying to say that Srt-4 can't run away from Saturn. Get it. They are both **** cars.....

And you Steiner. Don't stain your pants to much. Stick to your **** called SRT-4 and go join the Circus. I will show you the video you moran. I know how to drive the car...not like you or any other evo drivers you tought that you beat. If they don't know how to shift of course they are going to run high 1/4 times, but if they know what they are doing then they will rape you. Go suck on your SRT-4 pipes. Stay with your SRT-4.....I heard that if you upgrade it to stage 4 you can reach speed of light and with perfect handling and your car will last for thousand of years....why? Because you name is Stenier and you drive a SRT-4 and your are Hitlers Right hand..........

Finish watching you **** videos and stop bothering smart inteligent people from this forum.....
OK man...you're honestly just not that good at the internet. It's "moron" not "moran"....If you wanna dish out a good insult it's bad form to preface it by a typo that makes the "insultee" giggle so hard he spits soda on his keyboard. And, honestly, I think the whole stage 4/lightspeed thing is mainly an urban myth. Real world results remain to be seen, but Ma Mopar is projecting hemorroid inducing launches that will rip your passengers bra off and spread open her...well everythink is still technically hush-hush because it's still in R&D.

I'm still not seeing the whole Steiner/Hitler thing, but you are a witty little bugger to have made the whole German connection. Cat's out of the bag now Columbo. Steiner is a German name.
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:15 PM
Evolved Member

no way when i bought my car i was at the dodge dealership looking at srt-4 's and the dealership guy was like " yo bro , you is too good looking to drive this and pointed me over to the mitsu dealer across the street and told me to talk to mitch , so i did , i walked over there asked for mitch he took one look at me and said io could drive it home, later i realized that i had no pants on and that it was a dream and i was still ugly ..... i cried until dawn
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:16 PM
Evolved Member

THis is a bit entertaining though. By the way, does Steiner and GroovyTang know each other??? Why does steiner keeps calling groovy poopystain???

Come on guys....really....just admit that both cars are awesome in their own ways. It's not like the SRT owners are saying the SRT>EVO. They never said that and I am sure that most will choose the EVO if they had a choice and was given to them for free. I am sure that they know the the EVO>SRT4 in ALMOST everyway. The SRT4 is a great car from a roll and can go fast in a straight for cheap. The EVO is a great car in every way!!!

Really need not to be so offensive or defensive.
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

liar
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by KILTERMAN
no way when i bought my car i was at the dodge dealership looking at srt-4 's and the dealership guy was like " yo bro , you is too good looking to drive this and pointed me over to the mitsu dealer across the street and told me to talk to mitch , so i did , i walked over there asked for mitch he took one look at me and said io could drive it home, later i realized that i had no pants on and that it was a dream and i was still ugly ..... i cried until dawn
man, I almost fell of my chair from laughing so hard!!! this thread deserves 10/10 for entertainment
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:20 PM

cant we all get along.
Old Nov 30, 2004, 02:34 PM
Admin Emeritus

Received 100 Likes on 69 Posts
Thread closed.